for Was It All For Nothing!

12/29/2012 c38 Guest
i loved it :) very well written. and you incurperated real events that ahppened as ell. all in all 100% great
12/28/2011 c1 53yello13
Omg I know I am late reading this but that was good
4/11/2011 c4 14Piper'stemper
I really like the allusion room and great chapter.
4/7/2011 c3 Piper'stemper
Great chapter agian.
4/7/2011 c2 Piper'stemper
I like jo and i think she is Paige's kid, or i could be wrong, he he. Great chapter.
4/7/2011 c1 Piper'stemper
Great start
3/31/2011 c38 Love2read23
Thanks for finishing it. I'm glad Piper didn't die. I kind of didn't like the whole premise that Wyatt turned evil and needed saving again but it's a good story. Sometimes I was upset with the filler chapters and just wanted you to get to the ending. I'm glad it completed.
3/30/2011 c16 Love2read23
This was a particularly bad chapter. Yeah, I get that the charmed ones sometimes disagree with the elders but this is so far outside of charmed possibility it's wrong.

Tha is for writing. I wish I would have found this when you were writing because I would have reviewed along the way.

Like I said here's somethings that just dont work with charmed canon that bother like Phoebe being able to heal with Paige's power, but I'm still reading.

Hoping for the future.
3/18/2011 c38 JinxShadow12320
I loved this story! You really brought the caharacters to life and all! Great work!
3/16/2011 c38 6VampirePrincess86
I got your pm! Sorry been busy! YOU KILLED JO! ! Anyways. Good ending. :)
3/10/2011 c38 RosieeGleek
Like I said before, I really love this story and it will always be one of my favourites, its truly amazing.

I'm upset its over, but I'm glad you're continuing writing.

Good luck with all your writing in the future, but you don't need it.

Thankyou for this beautiful story. :):):)
3/10/2011 c38 lizardmomma
great job, I am happy that I was able to stick with you through this story. Looking forward to any new stories that you may come up with.
3/9/2011 c37 lizardmomma
Not completely unexpected...I thought that if there was a way to save Wyatt and Piper that she would have done it in a heartbeat. Great job. If you had wanted to end it this way without an epilogue then, it could have worked too the way you did it.
3/8/2011 c37 RosieeGleek
I'm so sad that this story has finished!

But what an amazing end to a wonderful story. This is really awesome and so cleverly written and one of my favourite charmed fanfictions ever! Even though this is finished, don't stop writing! :D

Simply beautiful, :):):)
2/22/2011 c36 lizardmomma
great job, I really think that you have developed as a writer over the course of the story.
120 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »