for Was It All For Nothing!

7/27/2009 c22 lizardmomma
welcome back and it did seem a little rushed. It was a good point to pick the story back up from...good job.
12/17/2008 c21 TheFiestaLord
wow i cant wait for more ^_^ i find this story idea still interesting and cool!
11/16/2008 c12 maith
NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS, I just think pipers too much of a bitch, and bossy. as I said:NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS NO OFFENCE TO PIPER LOVERS got it? PAIGE RULES! Pheobe is... GREAT! I MEAN IT! GO PAIGE AND PHEOBE!
10/11/2008 c21 5missypaige06
omg i loved it. what a major twist. love how you write this story and so glad its not over. i look forward to much more to come and many other stories from you. you do plan to keep writing, right?

what a great twist... wow and the way it came out lol with the really powerful premonition, etc. just amazing.

sorry havent reviewed before now but i started a new job and am so busy. thats amazing tho. love it. cant wait for more
10/7/2008 c21 lizardmomma
well now that the cat is out of the bag...let's see what happens next. GREAT JOB
10/6/2008 c21 5CrimStudent47
awesome story, cant wait to read more. Update soon please. I cant belive that Jo is actually Paige!
10/5/2008 c21 4WHYBENORMAL93
Oy! I didn't see that coming! brilliant idea...please update soon!
9/8/2008 c19 lizardmomma
i Hope that everyone else is confused too...unless "JO" is future Paige glamoured...but that wouldn't work either...or would it? VERY GOOD JOB
9/6/2008 c19 5missypaige06
aww i loved it, glad you can update again now :) kinda sad about paige and henry splitting up, love that prue is back though and i hope paige ends up with kyle.

the explanation was a long time coming and it was great but im so glad more has to be revealed :)
8/30/2008 c3 Back-in-Black-Finchel
Hmm... this is getting good.

=)

I love it!
8/6/2008 c18 gaby
oh you are so good writing you got to keep writing ! please
8/6/2008 c18 TheFiestaLord
YAY! im so glad you updated! ^_^ i loved that chapter and i love the fact that its 3 cliffhangers not just one...Brilliant i say brilliant! please update again soon please!
8/6/2008 c18 lizardmomma
very nice job, I liked leaving the 3 plot threads undone...
8/6/2008 c18 4WHYBENORMAL93
Oh...the twist keep coming. I love it! Can't wait till the next ud
8/5/2008 c18 5missypaige06
loved it, love that one of the people was prue, was andy there too? omg at piper blaming jo lol and wyatt again. cannot believe the evil elders. glad paige is awake - cant wait for more. please update soon
120 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »