for Of Eyes and Purposes

8/17/2019 c1 StoryhunterIzumi
"Your eyes suit you" That is so sweet
8/5/2016 c1 Calla
OMG I loved loved loved it! I'm a HUGE fan of the Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett pairing (also a huge fan of Sweeney Todd alone ;), and I'm happy to find fan fictions like yours. I just wish they had ended up together.. Somebody's got to make a sequel and bring Mrs. Lovett back.. Please.. But I'm getting distracted. Great fanfic, write some others.. Please?:)
3/29/2010 c1 183JamesLuver
For something so simple, this is so very beautiful. I love the concept of Todd imagining the colour of Nellie's eyes. It was very believable and in character. I liked the way you split it into sections, as it gave us a better insight into the characters as individuals, and I have to admit that it made me smile. Awesome. ;)
12/13/2008 c1 46SkyKissed
Oh, I really, really, liked this. It was very in character...plus...I'm kind of a sucker for Sweenett (that's how you spell it, isn't it?)and this was exceptionally lovely. Keep up your excellent writing style.

Sky
7/30/2008 c1 JohnnyDeppLover
This was a GREAT story! I applaude you! Um...I wanted to say something where a lot of people would read it. It really doesn't have to do with your story except for the fact that it involves Tim Burton. I heard that Tim is going to make his own Alice in Wonderland. Has anyone else heard that?
6/9/2008 c1 3Shadowstar513
Yay! ( Oh, I have such a way with words, don't I?) you are brilliant, my friend. God, that's a long oneshot! Good!
6/4/2008 c1 4bananafishies
Oh, razor! *grabs it* My precious...

I loved it! I loved how he set so much store by eyes, like if you had blue or green eyes, he thought you were happy and full of life. I also liked how he compared her eyes to Benjamin's.
5/19/2008 c1 1Prosper
This was a lovely oneshot, I loved the interactions between Lovett and Todd, and very in-character. You write their personalities very well (I love the line "unenthusiastic response", just reminds me of Todd).

Their own "passages" seem to reflect them and keep perfectly upon their personalities and thoughts. Good Work!

-Prosper
5/6/2008 c1 5Future Mrs. Sparrow
Yay! I liked this!
4/29/2008 c1 7Asami Shepard
I love this story... I like how the color of Mrs. Lovett's eyes kept popping back into his head. Great job!
4/19/2008 c1 65LightNeverFades
Noes! Not the razor! -dives for cover- But really, this story is so adorable! Too bad nothing else happened though! It's ironic that Mrs. Lovette's eyes are also brown. :) Like Sweeney mentioned, she must have the same love and care like the former Benjamin Barker. :P Awesome fic! XD Good job, I loved it very muchly!

Elwyndra
3/28/2008 c1 17CrypticCalico
I know I'll never be the best at writing reviews, but here goes:

I really love this. The description was fabulous throughout the entire story, and there were many one-liners that I found absolutely wonderful. Mrs. Lovett and Sweeney Todd are both incredibly in-character, well done.

This is very, very well written. Especially for your second fic ever :P Better than I could do in a million years! Must go brood now... *stalks off all Sweeney Todd-ish into a dark alley*

-C.C. :)
3/16/2008 c1 60AngelofDarkness1605
Wow, this is an awesome story! Sweeney Todd and Mrs. Lovett are so extremely in character, but at the same time there is the slightest hint of... well, something more :)

I hope you'll write more like this :D
3/13/2008 c1 Chick On Wheels
E! I LOVE THIS! You got the characters exactly right. The real Sweeney Todd would be so proud even though we all deserve to die :P
3/5/2008 c1 29just jacs
I liked this you didn't go ooc. I really, really enjoyed this
33 Page 1 .. Last Next »