for Karmic Echo

2/27/2016 c11 1a-d Pilot
Probably asked this a lot, but what is the connection between the artist and Sailor Moon?
Tsukino Usagi, Girl with long pigtails, and in front of a crescent moon.

Few too many coincidences to not at least be past life intruding on present time, so unless you're intending to continue the story, would you be willing to name the past life influencing the artist?

...And if you're willing, which past lives you'd considered for the rest of the main cast?
I've little doubt you considered who's lives you'd pair with each of them, and your explanation for how Sakura's new life is an attempt to try and correct what she saw as mistakes in her past was quite interesting.
7/12/2012 c11 3Spica75
Aaaw, you stop posting at a cliffhanger? Pure evil.
10/2/2011 c11 3skywiseskychan
The Tsuki no Usagi is indeed an interesting joint, though I admit I think it would be quite hard to try to work things out to pick up on a transaction there. It would require incredible luck to catch one taking place. SoI do hope that instead you are going to go along with the find out whats happening situation instead. Such as the nobleman who seems to likely be using rigged cards to cheat from time to time. I'm looking forward to seeing more of the big city and politics at work.
4/5/2011 c11 1Kapola Nuva
hope you continue this soon
11/2/2010 c11 36Willow-Bee the Cat
Very nice story. Well written. I do hope you choose to continue it at some point.
8/2/2010 c9 openwindow
very creative with the whole "traveling ten" thing :) i also like the thought you've put into the whole government thing! a lot of authors just deal with the relationships - it's refreshing to find one that'll actually flesh out the environment/background!
8/2/2010 c8 openwindow
i gotta say, i wasn't really a total fan of sakura before your fic, but i really like the whole "insecure" to "spunky" transformation. :)
8/2/2010 c7 openwindow
HAHAHA

gotta say, LOVE hinata in this fic hahaha
8/2/2010 c4 HAHAHAHAHA
Looooooove it! :D
4/22/2010 c11 DarkViolet7258
I really like your story, possibly the best one I have read where Ranma reincarnates as Sakura. But you haven't updated about two years and that is a real shame. Will you continue it?
1/19/2010 c11 0takkun
I'm amazed this fic managed to get under my radar for so long. I honestly hope the author continues writing it. However, it has been a year and a half already since the last update so I don't really think he'll write more.

Sent him a message ... hope he answers it.
1/19/2010 c11 quickshot0
Nice story up to this point, Reasonably good balance of elements, funny at times and serious at others. It seems Sakura up till now has atleast managed to avoid Ranma's 'curse' on suffering incredible amounts of unfortunate mishaps, but I guess she is a bit smarter overall on such matters. Then again, she's done this crazy Haruno-clan idea, so that might come back to bother her a lot. It's just to bad it seems that you've stopped for the one or other reason, it was getting rather interesting really.
1/15/2010 c11 Dragonmage
How did I mis this?Two of my most watched fandoms and I never noticed this beauty?

Well thanks to a friend I was pointed in this direction and had some delightfull hours devouring this fanfic whole.

The story is fun, it contains new ideas (cooperating with the Hyuugas; developing new techniques for the whole village) and presents a rather good mixture of Ranma and Sakura. Something I previously thought impossible.

Please, dear lady, do not let this fanfic die!

Hopefully yours, Dragonmage.
12/25/2009 c11 TegwenielWestwind
Holy crap that was awesome! I've read Ranma. I've read Naruto. I've read crossovers. But WOW. That was a level of writing I'd pay money for. You did an AMAZING job with the characters. The second arc of the story is starting out brilliantly. The combination of ki and chakra between the verses is, in my history: unique, and frankly I was throwing a temper tantrum when I ran into the end of chapter 11. More! More! Moar! Mo4r1

Had an amazingly funny/intimidating image for the Chunin exams. What if Sakura/Ranma used Happosai's (etc's) illusion of being Giant. If she could somehow wrap it -also- in a genjutsu then far more people would be suddenly intimidated, even if they have NO IDEA how it was done. She should release it when she reaches the examiner, or slowly increase it as she walks down the stairs, or release it as she gets to the bottom, or something dramatic and silly like that.
11/15/2009 c11 1wert1990
please continue this really great storry
164 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »