for Torushina

11/25/2018 c8 440four
I feel like this wasn't really the end, like there is more out there but it's still a beautiful story I very much enjoyed reading. Thank you for that!
11/22/2018 c4 40four
Finally have time to read this story and glad I do because it's intriguing. Movie Dilandau is my favorite character and I'm beginning to feel a bit more of closure. I like the dynamic of the Dragonslayers, especially the explanation that Gatti is Dilandau's second due to his personable characteristics. Celena-Dilandau interactions are proving to be very entertaining, especially when she hugs him in chapter 2. I can just imagine his face (priceless)!
3/19/2013 c8 28Izupie
This is such a great story! I just love the way you've portrayed the characters!
2/9/2013 c8 1AddiCt3d-Reader05
pls update soon...
i love the way you write the story.. :-)
fav writer now hihihi.

:-D
8/23/2012 c3 Achi J
this was incredible *o* Dilandou's cunning was really on display here, and boy did he make an entrance! there's nothing that screams 'shit's about to get real' quite like a sword suspended in midair
4/12/2012 c8 CloudancerLabon1
YES. An update. Brilliant, as usual. :)
6/29/2011 c7 tabby-chan
Please write more i would love to see the outcome
9/26/2010 c7 62Annie-chan
Ooh, very intriguing. I've been on an Escaflowne kick recently (it's one of my old favorites), and the Dilandau/Celena dichotomy is the most facinating part of the series for me. I love Dilandau/Celena fics (romantic or not) set in the movieverse, because it's such a wide-open, completely blank slate where anything can happen. I've written one in the past, but your story here blows that one right out of the water.

Please, please, please continue. I notice you've put out seven chapters in a span of about two years, so it's slow going. I will be waiting patiently for the next update, as I want to read more of this lovely story. The little blurb in the beginning about people encountering only one great love in their lives has me eager to see how this story ends. :)

Annie-chan 3
6/15/2010 c7 16Ori
Oh that's a fairly good story. keep it up.
5/30/2010 c7 Faithess
I remember reading this a while back~ I'm glad you are still writing this! The story is very well written, I think, and the story is keeping me in suspense! I hope you will continue the next chapter soon~ I'd love to know what will happen next. Oh! The character confrontations in the story, though not deeply known in the movie, is very well done~ It's really nice to be able to read a well written story, especially a celena/dilandau fiction~ Few and far between as they are, I always try to keep up with most of them~ Best of luck with your writings! I hope my review will help revive inspirations for this fic~ Chio!
4/17/2010 c7 768mew-tsubaki
YES! YOU FINALLY UPDATED!

*cough, cough* Now that that's out of my system...

I agree with A Very Big Fan. This really is like watching a movie -your story just sucks in your audience. It's hard not to get pulled along by it's current. I anxiously await ch.8 (but I didn't mean to rhyme).

Please give Dilly Celena -we all know he wants her!

-mew-tsubaki X3
1/28/2009 c1 A Very Big Fan
I'm a very big fan.

You are definitely a mouthful of talent here. I love the character development and the plot, but mostly it's inspiriting to encounter the kind of narrative voice you have...I don't know how to describe it, but it's akin to watching a movie and not once getting sucked out of it by the fact that the actors are acting. Is that weird? I think all the other stuff I've read today has not been nearly as seamless, or it gets to literary, where the voice gets wrapped up in itself, y'know?

Keep up the excellent work. You have a knack for writing, so even if you give up on Escaflowne, or fanfic, don't ever lose that call to storytelling!

And Thanks for the read, it was a delight. Good luck and peace, friend!
10/28/2008 c6 29Infinitis
o_o Gah! You end it like this?

Ah well, this proves that you get your readers reading! ^o^ I haven't read such a good D/C fanfic in the longest time! Good luck with it! I hope to read from you soon.
5/20/2008 c6 38AngeloftheOdd
Sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing your story *^_^* I've had it on my favourites since I first started reading it in March. Just wanted to say I really love it so far and it's great to see more Girl in Gaea fiction on here! Look forward to reading the next chapter!
5/11/2008 c6 33DireSphinx
This is a very nice, and well-developed story. I'm surprised more people haven't reviewed, but then again, this isn't the tried and true VxH. There needs to be more DxC love!
20 Page 1 2 Next »