FanFiction.Net
for Life that Never Ends

11/3/2013 c13 User 12883638827
MAKE SEQUEL NOWWWWWWW!
6/14/2012 c13 6NamiNavigator
Aww, I liked it. anyway, I hope you do a sequel at some point
8/6/2010 c13 missymoo11
i don't want the series to end!
4/11/2010 c13 Justgiveuponlifebro
i love your story! i find all parts serious and funny especially this part!":

"You're Sora, right?" Naruto asked. She nodded. He pointed to the boy with black eyes. "And your Akhito." He said. He nodded with a grunt. "And Toshiro." Naruto finished. Toshiro nodded. Naruto nodded. "Good. I don't have anyone named Kizu. That would be weird." Naruto muttered. (Trust me. Someone named Kizu is never a good thing)

"That was random." Iruka said.

"Yup. It's random acts of kindness day." Naruto said. He waved at a man who was jogging past the ramen stand. "Hi Jogging guy!" Naruto said. The man waved back.

"Hi Yondaime-look-alike!" He froze, then ran away screaming. "HE'S RETRUEND FROM THE DEAD!"

"HA HA!" Naruto burst out laughing. "Idiot." Naruto chuckled. Iruka sighed.

"You really are random at times." Iruka sighed. Naruto grinned, showing off his enlarged canines. Iruka sighed once again, and palmed his forehead. "Now you've gotten me sighing all the time." He accused. Naruto laughed.

"Your fault." He turned to his team after closing his demon eye once again. "Well, I've never had a team before, so if I screw up, don't yell at me. I'm only 15." Naruto said. His team's eyes widened.

"Really?" Sora asked. Naruto nodded.

"15 and counting, thankfully." Naruto said. He sighed. "Why don't you all tell me about yourselves. Name, age, likes, dislikes, dreams, why you wanted to become a ninja in the first place. Stuff like that." Naruto said.

"Why don't you start, Sensei?" Stated Akhito.

"Yah. We never learned your name." Toshiro pointed out. Naruto looked into space in thought before turning back to his team.

"Huh. You got a point. Fine, I'll start." Naruto thought for a moment, changing his goals and other stuff to fit his life now. "My name is Uzumaki Naruto. I'm 15 years old. I like training, going on missions, ramen, and spending time with my comrades. I dislike when others harm my comrades, and when I get crappy missions. My dreams…become Hokage. I became a ninja because…well…I wanted to get noticed by the rest of the village, I guess." Naruto said. He pointed to Sora. "You. Sora. Go."

"Okay! My name is Kyoko Sora. I'm 12 years old. I like…" She trailed off and looked over at Akhito. "I dislike annoying blonds!" She yelled, glaring over at Toshiro who flinched, but gave off a shy grin. "My dreams…" She looked over at Akhito and giggled. Naruto secretly rolled his eyes, making Toshiro laughed quietly.

"Akihto's turn." Naruto said lamely.

"Rai Akhito. 12. I like…stuff. I hate…things. My dreams…are something. I became a ninja to destroy a certain person…" He said. Naruto's eye twitched, and Toshiro laughed again.

"Toshiro. Your turn." Naruto said.

"I'm Hoshi Toshiro! I like eating ramen and training! I dislike…um…people who judge others at a first glance. My dream is to become strong and get some comrades. I became a ninja so I could be realized as someone important to the village!" Toshiro said. Naruto smiled, and turned to Iruka.

"Déjà vu, huh?" Iruka asked. Naruto nodded.

"Lets just hope this team doesn't end up like the old Squad 7. I doubt any of them could come back to life." Naruto said.

"You're the only one that can do that." Iruka said. Naruto nodded, and grinned even wider.

"Cause I'm awesome like that." Naruto replied.

"You're not even close to being awesome." Said an ever familiar voice. Naruto leaned his head back, and looked at a large group of very familiar people. All of rookie 9 including the sensei's, all of team Gai, Yamato, Tsunada, Shizune, the Sand siblings, and Konohamaru's gang. Naruto just starred as Sakura walked forward.

"What? You guys starting a flash mob or something? Cause if you are, I want in. We could all freeze in place in the market." Naruto said while grinning. Sakura shook her head.

"Have you seriously forgotten what day it is?" She asked. Naruto thought for a moment.

"It's not a holiday…and its not anybody's birthday…nope. Don't know." Naruto said. Sakura sighed, and flicked Naruto's closed eye, causing him to yelp. Sakura looked over at the confused group of kids next to Naruto.

"Who're they?" She asked. Naruto looked over at his team.

"Hm? Oh. That's Hoshi Toshiro, Rai Akhito, and Kyoko Sora. They're my new squad." Naruto said. Sakura starred at them. She starred at Toshiro, who returned the stare with his own.

"He reminds me of you. Except, he doesn't have those marks on your cheeks, and doesn't know Kage Bushin." She said. Naruto shrugged.

"If that move wasn't forbidden, I would teach it to them." Naruto grumbled. "So what day is it?" He asked. Sakura sighed.

"Just come with us. Your squad can come to if they want." She said. Naruto looked over at his team.

"What do yah guys say?" He asked. They nodded slowly. He sighed, and stood up.

"Come on then." Naruto said, following the gigantic crowd through the streets. Gaara fell in line with Naruto, and glanced back at his new squad, who flinched. Naruto flicked Gaara in the forehead. "Don't scare them Sandman." Naruto scolded playfully. Gaara smiled slightly.

"Fine…Fluffy." He said. Waterfall tears fell down Naruto's face as he 'cried'.

"Why? Why do you call me that?" He wailed.

"Because you call me Sandman." Gaara deadpanned.

"Good enough." Naruto grumbled.

Kya that good me laughing! anyways i'm now gonna watch if you wrote a sequel anyways want to be friends?
6/8/2009 c7 Aigendaicheshmu
PLEASE STOP WRITING... and maybe just 19 reviews in an entire year would be a good indicator but i guess i'd have to tell you outright
5/9/2009 c12 7Torishi Satori
Great storys, Kitsune! Keep it up!
1/23/2009 c12 Hayappon

From, Kimoko-Chan!
1/23/2009 c12 1Tigercub422
damn cliffy.
12/19/2008 c11 Tigercub422
OMG U NEED 2 UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY! AND FYI I DO HATE U FOR THE CLIFFY!
7/20/2008 c1 eternal-uchiha
cool
4/2/2008 c8 1LightingFox101
i cant wait till the next chapteer
3/28/2008 c7 2MiuBlaze
Let's see, Orochimaru's snakes would swallow the gun, the bastard.

Now, great fanfic! Love it! Plz update!
3/24/2008 c7 1Kagollie
YAY! i started to cry when i thought that naruto was dead! please update soon!
2/24/2008 c4 5Lord Cain55
Too easy...Orochimaru

Keep up the good work.
2/16/2008 c3 1Kagollie
sweet that was great! and i think your doing an awsome job with this story!:)
24 Page 1 2 Next »