for Mother

2/28/2015 c1 3TARDIStime
I like it. Good job!
12/28/2014 c1 Broken-Vow
Really enjoyed this story. Characterization is great as is situation and dialogue. Thanks so much for it!

BV
4/25/2013 c1 3Sportacus10
That was so sad and sweet and amazing.
4/23/2013 c1 Phanma
This was very well written. Heartbreaking. Beautiful.
8/13/2012 c1 9therussianbookworm
That was very well written, just astounding. I've always hated Madeline and I never was able to sympathize with her no matter what. The way you wrote this is exactly how I believe Erik should and would have reacted if she was still alive. Instant favorite.
4/11/2010 c1 BakerStreetIsLastRefugeOfHope
A great story. Very well written.
8/20/2009 c1 14cheeeeriosnomore
Wow... That was amazing

I loved it...

Simply great!
6/1/2008 c1 that one chicken
How beautiful this tory was. That's all there is to say.

- Elandri
4/10/2008 c1 17crestfallen hostility
Stunning. Absolutely Beautiful.
2/21/2008 c1 7JuliaChthonia
I loved this so much that I printed it out! you have a lot of talent... that's exactly how I think he would react to seeing that jerk of a mother again. thanks for writing it! I enjoyed it!
2/15/2008 c1 14Vampiric Phantoms
Oh, I absolutely adored this. The emotion is so raging and so prominent, you can feel what both Erik and his mother were feeling. The writing was suburb and would have fit so wonderfully into the movie, even Kay’s book with the exception that his mother sold him. But I love it, absolutely love it.
2/15/2008 c1 Sue Raven
Beautifully done. Both Erik and his mother are emotionally dancing around each other, but in the end his mother shows she had some feelings for him. But it was too late. The damage was already done. Erik, putting his mother's box on her grave, does show us his humanity after all.
2/14/2008 c1 3mikabronxgirl
very well done. i loved how well you wrote out the confrontation between Erik and Madeline. and even though nothing would be completely resolved I'm glad that they had an opportunity to talk about the scars of the past.

you have a wonderful writing style and i will check out your other stuff.
2/14/2008 c1 6DP1014
This was sorta depressing!

OH BTW do you know where it is possible to get a copy of Phantom by Susan Kay

Im really interested in reading what so hot about this book after all there are like a bunch of stories written based on this particular version

Oh and any other books you recomend for reading? something that i can read while waiting or for the summer?

well yea im using the excuse of reading to have some "me" time and away from my cousin who i have to try to force to read