FanFiction.Net
for Sasuke needs to die

9/14/2011 c1 Ian D. Rash
The obsession with the demise of comic book character reflects poorly upon you, no matter how richly desereved and satisfying that occurence may be.
3/13/2011 c1 Amysorel14
Sasuke is a fucking gay drug dealer
6/24/2009 c1 5Caroline Berlin
So what was the experiment? I get that it's purpose isn't just to be spam, but it is. Big time. Major, major, trash.
12/17/2008 c1 Iko
Sasuke needs to die! lol
7/18/2008 c1 11daniel-gudman
What a stunningly well-executed argument.
2/15/2008 c1 18DaHaloChick
This is one of the best fics i've seen around here! Great ideas, wonderful characterization, and most of all, I completely agree with the themes you've woven into the plot.

In short: Sasuke needs to die.
2/15/2008 c1 3matt020388
Yes, I am alive...and I'm curious if this will work. I remember Dogbert threatening to turn Dilbert into a garden slug this way. Sigh, this has been a random review brought to you by someone rushing out the door to get to class.

To get more readers, switch the characters to Sasuke and Naruto. Then you can roast many a marshmallows on the flame of yaoi fangirls.
2/14/2008 c1 2FreeFly629
seriously i don't care if i flame, why do you even BOTHER spamming like this and putting it up? write a REAL story, will you? seriously...get a LIFE. sorry, but really. do you really NEED to put up stuff like this?
2/14/2008 c1 4Ari Phoenix
Thanks, I needed this one, I love it, best one you've ever written xD JK
2/14/2008 c1 8Seren-chan
The...Hell...?

Are you sure you're not a troll? Screw the social experiemnt theory. This is spam.
2/14/2008 c1 2Mindless Instinct
i agree
2/14/2008 c1 wicked witch of the south west
Hum.. Short and to the point. Not much of a plot .(lol)
2/14/2008 c1 8Dei's Artistic Angel
Yes he does.
2/14/2008 c1 1lovenosoul
im not sure but i almsot think you dont like sauske?
2/14/2008 c1 13JayleeJ
WTF? 0.0

What exactly are you trying to find out from this experiment?
16 Page 1 2 Next »