for Fate

3/16/2010 c1 5The Random Artist
You're right. Life turns out better than the way that you plan if you let it. This story keeps my hopes up for the day that a handsome prince (preferably looking like Gray) whisks me away to his chocolate kingdom. :'D ~Love your story!~
2/17/2010 c1 1tiredandhungry
hehe~3 I love fluffiness!
2/6/2010 c1 The Mystics
so cute~!
1/8/2010 c1 LillyMeg-x-xlol
aww, thats really cute :)
5/27/2009 c1 7Daoiki
lol, Gray you little emo, you! I married Gray in one game and married Cliff in the other~ but serously...Gray likes branches 0.o
4/20/2009 c1 1xXAimikoLovesWolfiesXx
short and so sweet :) i love graire
1/11/2009 c1 19Random Jelly Beans
Have I not reviewed this yet? ...Wow, I haven't. Sorry ^^;

Okay, so, since I read this like four months ago (lol), I'll review it now. So cute! I loved it! :D

[/review]

XD

Oh, and I love your avatar at the mo'. XD
12/18/2008 c1 6shawnders808
aww! this is so cute!
8/21/2008 c1 1SunshineGirlx3
Aww so cute! I love it to pieces! *hugs and story crubbles to pieces* Wahh! *pulls out tape and glue and fixes. Woo! ^^

AHha but amazing, it was awesome!
7/16/2008 c1 20harvestmoonrox
AW! SO SWEET!
2/24/2008 c1 sunni
short but sweet! Just the way i luv it! Well done, keep on writing.
2/19/2008 c1 9mistfalls
I was a little scared at first, seeing how short it is. It seems that often the shorter the fic is, the crapper it is. But I was plesantly proven wrong! Its small, but that's just 'cause its to the point. Its well written and it just gives us a little glimpse into Grey's mind. Well done!
2/17/2008 c1 luvs2read
Okay, I DID love it, but I have a question for anyone who can awnser. WHO ARE JACK AND CLAIRE? Srry if I seem dumb. :(
2/15/2008 c1 3lumanova03
aww! luved the end. pretty short, but, my chapters are very short so, im pretty much digging my own grave there. i think it was pretty good, give ureself a pat on the back, & its especially good for just jotting down before u go to bed! i always plan a story before i go to bed and write it in the morning. it forms awile in my head before i actually put it in words. anyway sry this was a little useless, but good job again!
2/14/2008 c1 Jean Cooper
Uh...I give you two thumbs way up...I'd give you more but I don't have any extra ones...*snatches sister's hand and forces her to give thumbs up sign* I think its really cute, especially for being so short. Great job ^^