for The Hallmark of a Good Middle

12/10/2018 c1 12yabookreader96
Hi! So I know you posted this story literally over ten years ago, but in the hopes that you still check your reviews, I wanted to write one. This story was the resolution Luke and Lorelai needed but that the show never gave to them (or us, for that matter). Of course, the Netflix revival wasn’t yet a thing when you wrote this, but this is soooo much better than what the revival did to Luke and Lorelai. From now on, this story is going to be how I imagine Luke and Lorelai’s life to be and I thank you for that! This was such a cute story, with great character development and excellent writing! For sure a story that I will read over and over again!
12/25/2016 c1 Guest
I am grinning like a fool after that. Thank you.
5/13/2011 c1 14Insideavoice
Absolutely adorable. New favorite Java story for sure.
12/3/2010 c1 1sarahb2007
Awww that was adorable
8/24/2009 c1 KiLjOyKaLi
Sorry that this review is anonymous. My stupid psp wouldnt let me sign in because I couldnt say that I was human. I dont even know why it asked. Anyway, great story. It was so sweet! I love how Luke acted in it. I especially loved at the diner how you had him set it up sort of like what he did for Rorys birthday. I also loved the card. Overall, cute story. :D

~KaLi
4/3/2009 c1 iapi173
I can't believe I never read this story.

It's so perfect... short, simple and with an ending I always love!

Thanks for this! ;)
3/10/2009 c1 12Katelai
D'aw! So adorable! I can't wipe this goofy grin off my face!

I hope when we finally get a Gilmore Girls movie or miniseries or something... they bring you onto their writing staff. Just sayin'.
12/6/2008 c1 14Wish I was Mrs. Danes 117
I DID IT! I READ A GG STORY! I LOVED IT! I HAD THIS STUPID GRIN ON MY FACE THE ENTIRE TIME! I WISH THIS WOULD'VE HAPPENED! THIS WOULD'VE BEEN THE CUTEST THING EVER! NOT KIDDING!

Hey, do you know if they are still doing a Gilmore Girls movie? That would DEFINITELY make up for season 7! I really hope so! It would make me feel so much better!

Question: Have you read Twilight? I'm just wondering b/c thus far we have Office and Gilmore Girls in common, so I was thinking you maybe had read my favorite books, too! If you haven't, I highly recommend them! Seriously, I've made it my life's ambition to convert people into Twilighters and I've done well! My mom, who HATES to read, absolutely LOVED them! (I'm so proud)! Anyways, just wondering!

Seriously though, this was a fantastic story! Thanks for taking the time to write it!
4/12/2008 c1 296mmooch
I love PDA Luke!
4/1/2008 c1 3Lorelai 35 Gilmore
Ok, seriously...This was perfect, amazing! Yes very cheesy but who cares?

I completely LOVE this story!
3/18/2008 c1 219Kristyn94
Very cute.
3/6/2008 c1 6addictedtotwilight21
aw
2/16/2008 c1 23Melissa Larkin
I loved this! It was such a sweet story. :)
2/15/2008 c1 micyaya
Ah that was sweet! Mag you out did yourself again, great writing!
2/15/2008 c1 2Jeremy Shane