for Jedi

6/3/2013 c2 Guest
YES. But if you're going to give Frank Force-sensitivity, you might as well give it to Joe.
6/7/2010 c4 Mrs. Kenobi
All right, no more Mr. Nice Guy. You will finish this fanfic this INSTANT, or I will personally track you down and tie you to your computer until you finish. Is that clear? :)

You get my point...it's been two years. UPDATE!
5/18/2010 c4 Mrs. Kenobi
I have to say, I have NEVER seen a more interesting crossover on FanFiction. Star Wars/Hardy Boys...(snicker) Wow. You have QUITE an imagination. (In a good way.)
4/20/2010 c4 17Agent ERA
P.S. Frank is my favorite of the brothers...and I really encourage you to finish this. I have a problem with starting stories and never finishing them. This story is really coming along nicely and I can't wait for the conclusion!
4/20/2010 c1 Agent ERA
When are you going to update? I love this story, I never would of thought of it myself...and I think that Frank should become a senator, and not be as powerful as his brother. I can't wait 'til you finish it.
4/8/2010 c2 Stephanie Skywalker
This is SO good, combining my two favorite things, but just wanted to comment on something...

Basic is simply English. You don't have to learn it.
3/29/2010 c4 Ozma
Please, please, please write more. I loved the last four chapters. Two requests, no swearing, and let Fenton have at least one time where he saves the day. This is so cool.
3/4/2008 c4 7Fflur Cadwgawn
Interesting concept. Myself, I've only seen the original Star Wars episodes with Luke, but still...an interesting concept. Can't wait to see it evolve!
2/25/2008 c4 bhar
Beautifully weaved. I love the way you portrayed Laura here. Good job and nice touch, bringing in her past here right before she has to explain all of it to her immensely curious and shrewed family, both past adn present.
2/25/2008 c4 3franknjoe
Ok,

That makes sense about the brothers now. Sorry I misinterpreted before. And I like this chapter. Star Wars dates - argh. They are complicated and I wouldn't beat yourself up over them.

Great chapter, and great version of the meeting betweent Laura and Fenton.

PS - what happened to Tahl/Laura's lightsaber? Got lost in the crash?
2/18/2008 c3 franknjoe
Hey - This will probably be a pretty long review :)

I think your writing is fantastic. If anything, I would say you are including too much background information rather than description, but that would be a style.

Despite my fanfiction name, I am quite a Laura fan because her character is so underused. So no complaints about her character arc there. I can't wait for the conversation between Laura and Fenton. I also loved Joe's "what a great hit mom!" comment and Laura's musings about Yoda.

However - if Frank and Joe both felt nervous in chapter one, with Joe feeling especially nervous, that would imply that both of them are force-sensitive with Joe more so than Frank. I would actually prefer both of them to be equally so. I've never been comfortable with the idea that one sibling could have more power than the other or one be force-sensitive and the other force-blind (um, you probably know what I'm talking about). I really like the idea how Frank seemingly isn't that jealous. I would be if I were him!

However, I do hate it when fans tell an author how they should write their story, especially in Star Wars where die-hard fans (I'm not one of them)find something wrong with everything - so please feel free to ignore that and the following. Overall, I'm really glad that someone is doing this and would encourage you to continue.

- Luke Skywalker couldn't deflect bolts his first time. And I don't quite like the idea that Joe's force-sensitive talents manifest themselves in his baseball abilities... at the same time, I understand why you need that for the plot. Ofcourse Coraan would just put out his hand ;)

- Qui Gon is one of my favorite characters. How do you plan to write him? The jealous ex-boyfriend, the mature jedi, or somewhere inbetween?

- If you are not sure if you want to continue, maybe you could make it into a shorter saga - through the end of Episode 1... Just a thought judging from your comments.

It's great to meet a star wars fan on these boards.
2/15/2008 c2 tinpenny
Aughh! :) So unfair - you ended this chapter right in the middle of a firefight! I'm curious though - wasn't Tahl blind?

and I vote yes :)
2/15/2008 c2 franknjoe
Fantastic!

I'm a huge Star Wars fan.

Can they both have midichlorons please? Only Joe is like Coraan Horn - can't move anything.

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service