for Love is a Battlefield

5/17/2020 c1 Dunn96H
great story :)
3/31/2016 c1 71CanzetYote
"He felt a tear find its way down his muzzle and fall into the pool, disturbing its elegant peace. "

Question 1: How warm was that tear running down Flame's muzzle?

A: Freezing ice cold
B: Cold
C: Warm
D: Hot
E: Scalding hot

Question 2: How salty would Flame's tear taste on my tongue if I licked it directly off his muzzle before it could fall?

Question 3: When that tear ran down Flame's muzzle, did it specifically:
A: Run down the bridge of his muzzle and drip off the end of his nose as he hung his head
or
B: Run down the side of his muzzle diagonally and drip off his lower jaw

Question 4: Finally, exactly how would Flame react and what would he say to me if I licked that tear running down his muzzle with my tongue and nuzzled him to comfort him as he cries? Because every time I read that scene where he cries, I fantasize licking that tear from Flame's muzzle before it could fall.

I know these questions are weird but please reply back!
3/4/2014 c1 1CjTheDragonWolf
Scorch, I know who you really are. Stop going for cynder Tyron. And a good fanfic all together. Now for an old spice comurshal,
Oh scorch now look at what you've done. You've turned turned my young man into an pusy, Scorch *do da do do do so do do
(sometimes I don't think I have it with me to do constructive critism XD)
easily one of my favorite authors.
11/14/2013 c1 1Cool-Breeze121
Wow! Very nice job, I loved it!
8/29/2012 c1 3Her0ofWinds
Bravo! Brilliant! Super! Can't say anything that isn't a compliment.
11/15/2011 c1 Antrxx
Yay for cynical Cyril
8/1/2011 c1 5bhPixelFire
this is pretty cool, you really should do more one shots showing Scorch causing trouble... oh! wait! What about Scorch's

back-story... like what made him such a jerk!
1/3/2011 c1 Jagthedragon
Well here, in short, is a little part that my best character, Sulfer, would do in this situation. Taking Terradon's place.

Schorch was no Mach for the brute strenth of Sulfer. The 8 foot tall dragon attacked nonstop and his tail blade ripping huge wounds in Schorch's body. Schorch jumped back and began using his element to burn Sulfer who responded with his own element of darkness. Schorch was left there to burn...
10/7/2009 c1 Luna Goddess of the Night
really good! and it made me think of the pat benatar song, which also has the same name. keep these up!

-luna
7/26/2009 c1 5Croclover95
Okay This was one Heckuva story and the end was HILARIOUS!(The part where Cynder found out Spyro knew the whole time)

Keep up the good writing :)

God bless,

Crocluva95
7/21/2009 c1 4DerpMuffin
If I was there scorch would be toast! Or Ice, more like it.
4/3/2009 c1 2mike299
nice story... i hate scorch dont you? i think everyone does... except scorch... lol
1/1/2009 c1 Darth Vader
I love it and love is a battlefeild
12/15/2008 c1 8Aduro Tri
you are always a good writer...no matter what

~the dragon of the Hill~
11/27/2008 c1 11Ryft Darkpaw
hey hey hey, i'm back again! well since this is going to be a long night for me, i decided to see what you had, and came across this in my research...not exactly what i was looking for, but still effective. well done and keep it up!

That's all i got, Laters! -Ryft