for After B4

1/10/2018 c9 Guest
I love how totally innocent B4 is, he is so sweet:)
8/12/2015 c9 16QueenNaberrie
Sweet story. :) So glad that Data surfaced inside his brother, B4, in order to protect him from that jerk (keeping it PG), Maddox.
5/3/2015 c9 29Pineapple Angel 14
AWWW! THIS IS SO PERFECT! I want to believe this is what really happened.. I love this.
2/12/2013 c9 7Aileil
I love both Data and B4! I am so glad someone wrote a story where they both get to stick around!
1/11/2013 c9 15sleepersamizdat
What a sweet little story! I like that ending way better!
12/12/2012 c9 53moonshadow2012
That was awesome. I loved it. Everything was so real and you portrayed the characters perfectly. Thank you sooo much for writing this.
Moonshadow
12/7/2012 c9 Rhyme2Rhapsody
This made me smile, and cry at the same time.
When Data died, My heart broke. It was as though I had lost some one I actually knew and cared for deeply. Data might have been a fictional character, but he won the hearts of millions. Thank you for allowing him a second chance at life, and a second chance at family.
11/29/2012 c9 megumisakura
beautiful story!
8/29/2010 c9 1Lilith Luciferia
Lovely piece. Your portrayal of the brotherly relationship between Data and B-4 was very sweet, as were the moments of the other characters reflections on both androids, particularly Data. Nicely done.

As a piece of trivia: It has recently (only in the past year or so) become tentative canon that Data was in fact regenerated via B-4 and the memory transfer. Though never addressed in a film, the comic "ST: Countdown", the plot of which was conceived by official STXI film writers as a transitional prelude between "Nemesis" and STXI, depicts a resurrected Data as captain of the Enterprise-E. STXI co-writer Orci stated that while he was not in a position to declare the comic as canonical, he felt it could easily remain as such provided that it was never contradicted in a later film. Between the comic and the considerable implication of such at the end of "Nemesis", it seems fairly safe to assume that Data was in fact regenerated.

In short, for those of you who are not inclined to read through that entire lecture-Data lives.
8/5/2010 c9 Kiana Shames
aw! this was awesome! i loved it! just the thought of Data coming back makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. and B4 is soo cute here! :3 definitely +favorite!
6/23/2009 c9 16tiamat100
This was so sweet and sad and beautiful. I hate Bruce Maddox! Poor B4. And poor Riker, feeling guilty about that all his life. I loved this.
6/23/2009 c9 14christinesangel100
That story is brilliant! Data is my favourite character, and B4 became my second favourite in Nemesis...the saddest movie ever.

Anyway, this is fantastic! You've captured B4's childlike innocence so brilliantly.

When he was getting Data's memories, it was really good-how he just went and hid in a bed just like a frightened child.

Well Done!

And thank you for writing such a brilliant and fantastic story!
4/16/2009 c9 NLongeruse
Wow,I loved this story. I liked the way you brought Data back a lot and Maddox probaly was scared to dead when he heard Data talk. Very good!
8/6/2008 c9 9Nate K
That was outstanding! The build-up was absolutely the best. There was a solid ramp-up from the initial B4 to Data's final, triumphant re-emergence and full sentience as well as B4's developement into a more sentient if child-like self. It reminded me of Spock transferring his katra into McCoy and you made it appear as if Data had a living soul that was transferred into B4.

Great work.

Nate
6/22/2008 c9 2Writer's Grove
Wow. This was an excellent ending. I'm glad you thought of a way to bring Data back. :)
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »