for Voice Actors

9/27/2011 c1 25Link Fangirl01
Yuan's VA does Magnius and Kvar? I had no idea! :O

That guy's pretty talented.

Anyway, the ficlet was pretty funny. I enjoyed reading it. ;)
6/17/2009 c1 Melodenominator
Love...I always thought it'd be funny if characters from anime or video games found out the other people their voice actors voiced...(that sounded redundant, huh?) So great, but I didn't know Yuri Lowenthal voiced Genis, or that Kratos is voiced by the same guy who does Liquid Snake, it's so great, ne?
12/30/2008 c1 2Zeni Ooru
I'm afraid of laughing right now, my mom is sleeping, but Tara Strong also voices Melody from the Little Mermaid: Return to the Sea and I recall Regal's being Itachi from Naruto.

Now I can laugh. -laughs for five minutes-
6/16/2008 c1 Idon'twannadoit
How about their Japanese voice actors?
2/16/2008 c1 1Daughter of the Storm
XD I'm grinning stupidly because I can't laugh for fear of waking people up. Or maybe it's because I just woke up... Naw, it's the fic. Great job! Although, I can't tell who plays who on the Naruto part. :3

Storm
2/15/2008 c1 13TightropeDancing
I have a total VA recognition fetish, so I loved this.

Can I give some suggestions? : D

Cam Clark (Kratos) is He-Man.

Kari Walghren (Raine) is Haruko from FLCL, so I'd love to see her pop in and brain Lloyd with her guitar or do something else crazy.

Crispin Freeman (Regal) is a lot of people, Like Kyon from TMoHS, Balmung from .hack, and Wonlei/Wonrei from Konjiki no Gash Bell!/Zatch Bell!. He's also Manticore Phantom from Boogiepop Phantom, but I'd doubt you want a creature from an animated horror show going around eating souls.

Tara Strong (Presea) is Bubbles from PPG, and Raven from Teen Titans.

...those are a few.

Toodles~!
2/15/2008 c1 2onestepback
Short, but funny. Update soon!
2/15/2008 c1 41freakyanimegal
That's nothing, Kratos shares voices with Will Raynard from Tales of Legenedia, Simba's singing voice in Lion King 2, the dad in 'Clifford' (Shudders) Flounder in Little Mermaid two, Leonardo from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, and Genis shares with Jazz Fenton from danny Phantom...n.n'

COLETTE IS DUCK FROM LAND BEFORE TIME! IT'S TRUE! o.O