for All the Small Things

10/10/2020 c6 Isesrez
Orochimaru makes me think of Michael Jackson.
4/21/2020 c8 cake0108
Omg I love Obito sooooo much! Jajaja and the brothers all sound scary in a teddy bear kinda way!
4/20/2020 c7 cake0108
Ugghh that Orochimaru is so disgusting. Omg but I love Sasu and Naru as parents!
4/20/2020 c6 cake0108
Omg how precious are Naru and Sasus babies!
4/19/2020 c5 cake0108
Omg Obito sounds soo friggen badass and cute at the same time lol
4/19/2020 c4 cake0108
Omg this is beyond beautiful
2/18/2019 c14 Angelflowers27
lots of applau
11/25/2018 c14 Karuyuki
Fantastic work. Love this Story.
11/11/2018 c14 Mirage
Interesting Story:)
Love Madara as yakuzza Boss...would so Love to see him find a Partner...Maybe as a crossover Story...like with Harry... Or viewfiner or yellow;)
8/28/2018 c4 Guest
I hate that Sasuke got pressured and guilt-tripped into adopting children. I hate that he immediately rolled over and did whatever Naruto wanted. Not everyone wants to be a parent. There are plenty of people who choose never to have children. Naruto had never talked to Sasuke about the possibility of having kids and then he suddenly sprung it on him that he wanted to adopt twins. WTF. Who does that?

And then, instead of taking Sasuke's feelings seriously about why he's hesitant to become a father, Itachi basically dismisses all of Sasuke's concerns. Immediately afterward, Sasuke goes running to Shizune to ask about taking the kids. All in the same night. Does anyone really think Sasuke got over his fears in only a couple of hours? Itachi's mediocre advice radically changed his perspective?

In the end when Sasuke went running to Shizune, it only looked like he was doing it to please Naruto and because Itachi had guilt-tripped him into it. There was nothing Saske said or did that makes me think he himself likes the idea of raising a child. You can't be so cavalier about adopting kids. If it doesn't work out, you can't just take them back to the store. I'm sure everything will be fine in the end since this is sappy fanfiction and there's no way to show true love in this type of fic without BABIES, but still. If this was real life, everything that's happened so far would be a recipe for disaster. Naruto started beating the shit out of Sasuke because he saw him carrying a box and thought it means he was leaving him. That's messed up and definitely NOT normal. These are the type of people who should be adopting?
6/26/2018 c14 solitare1
And an excellent job it was.
10/23/2017 c14 Guest
amazing story.. perfect ending.
7/4/2017 c14 moodysavage
Love it still! So so awesome!
4/8/2017 c1 Ms. Zero Kiryu
I really enjoyed reading this, sasuke reminded me of Dr Cox's from Scrubs and I absolutely loved the proposal
4/1/2017 c14 Xerenity02
This story was written so well...loved it...
1,036 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »