for My Fine Feathered Friend

8/18 c9 Cynfulme
This is hysterical!
6/7 c10 sunshine.katz
Really enjoying this fine story in general but this chapter was something special ... LOVED Jareth's interactions with the pro-wrestlers!
4/7 c7 crashletastrophy
Dearest Author, I'm only half way through, but couldn't hold it in any more- I love you! omg I have been laughing so hard, through the entire story so far! I was going to pass the story up, usually don't care much about humor stories. but something about the description made me check it out. the entire time, expecting to read something id find stupid and an entire waste of time that I could bee using to search for good stories. my dear author, I was arrogant. I laughed my ass right off of my high horse, and i'm so glad I checked this story out. I'll forever approach new reads without my arrogant condescension because of you lol.
I really enjoyed your writing style, it seems like you write out the freeflow of your thoughts so fluidly into paper... paper, writing, electronics, whatever. it's readable, animated, and hilarious. there aren't enough words. thanks for this story
4/1 c14 3Leanansidhe1228
I absolutely loved this story! It was funny and romantic (and very well-written). It truly had me laughing at several points. I am definitely going to read some more of your stories!
3/29 c14 24TSOHG A MA I
I'm SO glad I found this story. I don't think I've laughed this hard in months :) Not only was your humor completely off the charts, but the writing itself is superb for fanfiction. It got me curious about your novel, so I hunted it down on Amazon where I read the sample and I. AM. IN. LOVE. I haven't been this excited about ordering a book since the fifth Harry Potter book came out, and I'm so impatient waiting for it to be delivered now. I love, love, LOVE your writing. I don't think I can say it enough. Thanks so much for writing!
1/16 c14 Gloria
I just love it when Sarah starts sparring with her inner voice. It's too funny.
11/1/2020 c1 29AngelGlass
It’s so wonderful to revisit a story I’ve loved for so long. Thank you again for writing it!
10/11/2020 c8 Aphrael9
The leather pants are everyone's pleasure, and I think its much more hot and steamy than cheap and dirty! (Sarah's inner voice sounds surprisingly like Mrs. Landshome)
10/10/2020 c11 10BowieQueen
I'd prefer him to wear just the towel.
10/10/2020 c10 BowieQueen
Reviewing for fear of my kidneys being forked.

Under fear of my kidneys being maimed, my brain has shut down and I have no idea what to say.

For fear of giving a thumbs up and losing a digit, I have been struck reactionless.

There are no words for how much I love this story anyway. There are so many elements that make it so... *sighs in contentment*
10/10/2020 c9 BowieQueen
Can I just say that I love your jareth? He is the epitome of a big spoilt child. Exactly how Bowie envisioned him. You capture it so well.
10/8/2020 c6 BowieQueen
WRITE THE ROSALINDA/JARETH FIC.
10/7/2020 c5 BowieQueen
I NEED you to write your alternative universe where Skeet and Sarah launch a passionate love affair.

That is all.
10/7/2020 c1 BowieQueen
:D It's been a year and TWO months since I last read this. And I was feeling melancholibre ;)
And this always cheers me up. I have NEVER laughed so hard during a Labyrinth fic than this one. EVER.
8/25/2020 c10 1tpotolvr
A few things have just dawned on me on this, my fifty second read through. One, I’m going to hesitate a guess that your favorite color is blue, and two, I guess the Mexican grandmother didn’t mange you win back her grandchildren if the last Champion is going to become his queen. So, I’m morbidly curious. Which of the goblins were the grandkids?
1,144 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »