for Christmas Cookies

2/12/2009 c1 32magnolia-bunny
haha that was great! i can just picture everything that you mentioned- especially alice in her bows! that defiinately deserves some fan art lol
1/22/2009 c1 7DobbyWobby
this is really good, i love it! fluffy fun at christmas!

dobby
1/15/2009 c1 10DestinyIntertwined
Aww this was so cute! I could totally imagine something like this happening in the Cullen House! Awesome one-shot of course!
9/4/2008 c1 32gigi2690
One Word...aw ;)

~g
8/8/2008 c1 Sarah B
This is a cute story. It is acually written in a style similar to that of Stephanie Meyer. impressive.
5/21/2008 c1 Lindsey8907
Another great story - as always!

I really liked the happy tone that you infused into this one-shot. It is nice to read a story where the Cullens and Bella are carefree instead on always waiting for the danger to come their way.

I liked how you wrote Rosalie's character as one who does not despise Bella as much as she does in Twilight. I enjoy seeing her getting past her jealosy of Bella and just coexisting relatively peacefully with Bella - even if she is flinging frosting at her!

Great story. Oh - and don't worry if the story is out of season. It is nice to read any kind of fanfic any time of the year.

Please write more stories soon! Hey - maybe you could even write a short story (even just a one-shot) with Bella and Emmett bonding as brother and sister. I like to read about Bella and the rest of the Cullens bonding without Edward there, as they will soon be her family soon as well. I think you would be able to really delve into the minds of the Twilight characters and create another story that is virtually flawless.

Thank you again for the story.

Your fan,

Lindsey : )
5/19/2008 c1 5onpermanenthaitus
wonderful... definatly wonderful :p
3/24/2008 c1 14BlueSea14
Absolutely adorable. :)

I really can't say anything more about it. Nicely written, and I didn't find any mistakes in this one, either.

I really like your writing style. Very nice! :)
2/26/2008 c1 2Salvatoria
Wonderful!
2/18/2008 c1 5FutureCullen22
Aw! That was so cute! And now i want to go raid the pantry and eat some frosting...*eyes pantry hungrily*
2/17/2008 c1 AmyCullenD
hi! it's been a while since I read any of your stories...well, it's been a while since I've read anything at all (work, work, work!) But I loved this one! short, cute and funny!
2/16/2008 c1 McKell
I absolutely love to read everything you post! You are soo AWESOME! This story was no exception! You rock! Keep posting!
2/16/2008 c1 Lauren