FanFiction.Net

Love it
6/16/2013 c1 1fairylass24
great Story thanks
2/13/2011 c1 36francis2
I've read this some place before and I really like it. So playful!
10/2/2010 c1 19-SmegHead-93
Hey, that was really fun. And the last part, can you say "Ooohh! Kinky much?" Bloody excellent story, and I can see Beth doing something like that. You get their characters down really, really well.

~Smegs
10/8/2009 c1 mistyjay
great idea for a story and really well written.good humour.
9/7/2009 c1 CeilingNinja
Aw, so cute! Of course, I love everything you write!

-Nyx
3/19/2009 c1 5rainbowjellyfish
Very very nice! I used to watch Moonlight and hated to see it go! :-( Good job! Funny and sexy ;-)
8/5/2008 c1 julinka
That was totally awesome and funny! I loved it! :)
8/4/2008 c1 Kalidris
Oh, loved it :). The "Which can lead to very cold feet in bed." somehow made me giggle the most, although I'm not quite sure why *lol*. Hope you'll write more Moonlight Stories. At the moment I'm digging through your other stories and I'm pretty sure that they are as good as this here is :)
3/26/2008 c1 heartagram69
LOL a very fun read, nice work
2/24/2008 c1 4cherry blossom rain
aww, so cute! and funny!
2/21/2008 c1 20Dark Roswellian Angel
OH! I LOVED that fic. They are so great together. The book was so much fun. You have a great sense of humor. And, there's no way to improve on that ending- it was just right. Good job :)
2/19/2008 c1 Mamashirl
That was great! You should do a short one shot sequel where she actually gives it to someone, but not any someone though.
2/18/2008 c1 67Marianne H. Stillie
Very funny and very well written. I really enjoyed this.
2/17/2008 c1 2brntofferings
yay a new post! i loved this one, i think its actually my favorite! it was very original and had me laughing in places, sighns that it was a very good fic! i hope you decide to contine writting for Moonlight and post soon :)
24 Page 1 2 Next »