for Walk With You

9/25/2013 c1 Shadow Moon
That is the saddest thing I have ever read I started to tear up when I read it in my head but when I read it out loud I started to full out cry there are just so many tears and it was just so sad, I loved it
9/18/2013 c1 Shadowmoon
That was the saddest thing I've read in a long time
11/10/2012 c1 4Universal808
aw... This was so sad...
4/9/2010 c1 23FallenOutTheWindow
This was really good. It was so sad though, I nearly cried. I love how they interacted even though she was dead, and nice reaction to the Wes/Sam ring. Well done. I hope you write more.
10/25/2008 c1 Thouqhts-of-Nothinqness
Cute!
8/24/2008 c1 Harpylove1
That made me cry!=( it's really inspirational, sad, but beautiful as well
6/7/2008 c1 9Mushawuff
Aw...so sweet yet so depressing at the same time...but overall it was a great story. I really enjoyed it. =)
4/20/2008 c1 11LogicalGoth
Congrats. You are the third person to make me cry while reading a fanfic. Second one when it comes to a sad fic! Mind you that is not an easy task. Anyway, great fic. keep up the great job.
2/28/2008 c1 30Shibby-One
Oh, that was so sad! For the record, in the picture they had already been together (I suppose), but other than that this was SO sweet and so tear-jerking! Thanks so much!
2/19/2008 c1 15ShadowDragon357
Aw you made me cry its so sad!
2/18/2008 c1 33Phantom Misfit
Wow. That was...wicked amazing.
2/17/2008 c1 6christmaswolf
Aww, that was sad. Can i see the picture? can i? can i? can i? can i? please, please, please, please, please?

*starts jumping up and down uncontrollably* i had coffee.

*pant, pant, bark, bark, bark* *MEOW!*
2/17/2008 c1 1Amber-Phantom
OMg im like crying! Damn i hate it wen i cry! Brilliant story! :)
2/17/2008 c1 Plushiemon
... -bursts into uncontrollable tears-

Ohmahgosh... That was so incredibly SAD. Why do I read these depressing one-shots? I do not know... But the fact remains that I cannot stay away from them.

This was so sad... I really am crying. I wanna hug Danny right now. And then hug Sam... And then Danny some more. x3 -fangirlismz-

Lovely one-shot. *3*