for Torn Wings

7/9/2014 c18 Guest
Absolutely stunning. I really loved the story.
6/20/2013 c18 3Sweet Summer Heart
AWESOME! You should update this story!
11/30/2012 c18 43My Beautiful Ending
I'm so sorry I haven't had time to read this until now! It's absolutely fabulous! What a twist!
11/20/2012 c17 Maniacal.Sensibility
Too lazy to log in. Any way, good job thus far. You've taken a very lovely and intriguingly creative road, and it's interesting to read. My one knock is that it seems like the past few chapter have ended with "How mystrious Danica is. I'll have to get know her better," on Zane's part. I feel like the pace could be picked up a bit without the story losing any intrigue, if that's what's hldig you back. Even if you don't give out the full story, you could it in intevals - which you've started doing (using bits that raise more Qs than they A). That's my bit o con crit. Can't wait for he next udate. :)
11/6/2012 c17 My Beautiful Ending
THAT'S SO CUTE! I'm getting Sleeping Beauty vibes :) I'm excited for the next chapter!
11/6/2012 c16 My Beautiful Ending
YAY TWO NEW CHAPTERS I'M EXCITED! THIS ONE WAS REALLY GOOD. HOPE SHE WAKES UP SOON. ON TO THE NEXT ONE!
5/29/2012 c15 My Beautiful Ending
HEYYYYYYYYYYYYY! You're back! long time no see? Write? Read?

Whatever. cool chapter! I need to go back and read them again in a long sweep to refresh myself, but awesome! Glad to see you again.
5/9/2011 c14 5victorianchic105
I like this take on the hawksong world (well with characters from the hawksong world :)

You write really well and have a lot of potential at being a great writer. I hope you continue to write if only to keep practicing and learning as you go.

Thank you for this chance to read a story like this! I like that Danica has healing powers, awesome gift :)
5/22/2010 c14 Kelly
I like your version of Hawksong and cant wait what you post next. :)
2/16/2010 c14 43My Beautiful Ending
so THAT's what Kenneth does. and Danica too. coolio! Aw... Zane 3 Danica. XD Loved the update. hope you have fun without communication, and get back to communication so we can talk soon :D awesome job.
2/14/2010 c13 Maerad of Pellinor
I cannot get enough of this story. I am SO intrigued, and I can't wait until the next chapter!
2/8/2010 c13 3Golden Eyes Silver Fangs
Wow! I hadn't read Hawksong fanfiction for a while (not since your last update, actually) but you made me love the characters all over again. Your version of Danica is so mysterious; it makes her far more interesting than many of the others out there. The information was given rather quickly, in one big chunk. While I do think it was necessary, I also think it could have been dabbled more gradually throughout Andreios' story. The guard would have to trust Zane more than I believe he does to so easily surrender all this history of his precious charge. Furthermore, this chapter has more typographical errors than the others do. Do you have beta? If not, I would be more than happy to beta for you. I really enjoy your writing.
2/8/2010 c13 43My Beautiful Ending
glad you updated! yay! Hope life doesn't tackle you again. Zane, you really need to just like Danica already. Dani, don't let go of a good thing once you've got it. okie dokie? good.

:D MBE
1/8/2010 c12 My Beautiful Ending
haha, Ohh... who is it? Zane? poor Kenneth. glad you started up again :D
1/6/2010 c11 My Beautiful Ending
hey, this is pretty cool. I think it's interesting how you changed up the storyline a bit. I don't know what to expect next! Is it gonna be Danica X Zane? Hope you update soon, MBE :D
32 Page 1 .. Last Next »