for International Magical Cooperation: Raising Harry 5

9/10 c2 5Debate4life
Very much enjoyed this.
1/24 c2 cos2bh
Fantastic series. Please do try to if. your 2 weeks were up eons ago. Almost 13 years lol
10/27/2020 c1 1Jimbocous
Good grins. Do hope you find your way back to this at some point, though at more than a decade out I'm doubting it. But once can always hope. Thanks for an enjoyable series. The Good Lucius thread was quite interesting. Would have been interesting to see how that developed, and also if that would have led to a resolution for the Diary Harry's still toting around.
Anyway, thanks for a great (re)read!
12/9/2019 c2 dianaanne
While I wish I knew what happened in this book, I am glad Luc, Molly Anne and Artie had their talk.
10/25/2019 c2 swift35
I really enjoyed reading this series. You have some great ideas! I liked how Lucius turned out to be a good person, that was a complete surprise but you did it well. The Lucius problem was a great way to keep 3rd year interesting since Sirius was out of Azkaban. I would have loved to see what happened to Draco and where Harry ended up. I also really like Snape in this one.
You could keep writing this for a long time. (add in more wiccan magic - the power the dark lord know not?, Percy/AJ, Malfoy, USAF...) Alas, it looks like you lost interest in rewriting this portion that you lost. I just want to say I enjoyed what you have written! (And am following this if you ever decide to continue it)
10/3/2019 c2 36robert32514
Where'd you go?
8/29/2019 c1 wolsachick
So any time going to finish or what? Been 11 years since update
4/25/2019 c2 1RoseyRed99
You're a bit late in the update! Please come back I loved reading this!
4/20/2019 c2 Miss Count Duckula
I am in love with this series. Is there any hope of updates in the future?
1/3/2019 c2 Kitty
I really liked this series. A shame it was abandoned. Since its been 10 years dont guess it will be updated. Would have liked to see where it could have gone.
11/12/2018 c2 GNcat
where's the update? Since it's been more than ten years, I guess that's all there is.

I enjoyed the series. Thanks for writing.
10/2/2018 c2 stacygrrl2002
I have been and still wonder if instead ofmayhap, they should be using the slang I grew up hearing, especially from the Southern mid west and Southwest areas...mebbe for maybe
3/4/2018 c2 4Amelia Claw
Well, it’s been almost ten years since you’ve last updated. I should probably give up hope. The odds of you seeming this are slim, at this point, but if you do, if you don’t want to finish this, can you tell us what will happen- like a cliff notes version? Please? I love this series, and and in the 4 years since I first read it, have never managed to find anything quite like it.
6/14/2017 c2 VanriddleZ
Very good chapter, I am waiting for those who follow. I've read the other four previous seasons, including the bonus, and the truth is that I find it very fun and entertaining. I love how Harry is solving all the problems and challenges that come with that detective look or a kind of vigilant vigilante. Well, at least that's what I think of me.
Please update when you can, I want to see how Harry is doing in his fourth year at Hogwarts.
4/16/2017 c2 2CarlisleDromedaRiddle
love your story hope to see a update soon.
197 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »