for What's In A Name?

6/23/2019 c1 killersmize92
Years later and this is still my favorite Scorose one-shot of all time! The way you wrote Scorpius's personality is so delightful.
10/29/2017 c1 23brightnessDavar
Bloody Brilliant! If you're ever up to it and your Muse insists, find it in your heart to use your magical gift of writing and pen us a scene when Rose tells her parents about her and Scorpius. Imagine a bubbling Ron on the verge of insanity as Hermione tries to calm him and herself perhaps too. And throw in some witty Hugo one liners and BAM! you'd be reponsible for my death. I'd just like to add, just cuase I can, I'd swoom and melt into a puddle om mish is someone said to me what Scorpius said to Rose. Loved it!
7/3/2017 c1 person
you sshould write another chapter
3/12/2017 c1 uasjknakjbxhb
YAYYYYYYYYYY! SOO GOOD AND I LOVE HUGO!
1/11/2017 c1 1ScorpiusWeasel
I'm dead, so cute! I just wish it would continue on, you know, at least until they tell their parents that they're dating.
1/31/2016 c1 defne15
Continue
12/23/2015 c1 Guest
I loved this sooOooOOooO much, i reall y loved the way you wrote scorpious
8/9/2015 c1 1StarCrossedBlush
really really really like it, hope you wright more like this (i dont know i haven't checked out your profile yet) :D
4/12/2015 c1 2jovysanchez17
Scorpius' character here is adorable! I can't stop myself from laughing at Scorpius' and Rose's bickering! Hahaha :D :)
12/29/2014 c1 Georgina
I loved it! Very cute, and I look forward to reading more. Well done.
6/21/2014 c1 hermioninny
It's been six years and I'm still depressed bc this fic has no sequel or multichap.
5/12/2014 c1 jullee
I love the picture you made of teenage scorpius!
5/9/2014 c1 entropic
I really liked the story and it was really cute. Perfect if you're not up for teary stories, which is my mood right now. :)
3/25/2014 c1 Guest
Can someone please adopt this story and make a multichap?
2/10/2014 c1 Guest
im pretty sure this is the fanfic where i fell completely in love with scorpius
142 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »