FanFiction.Net
for Heart Palpitations

9/7/2011 c2 19LaceyLouLou82
I love it! I am missing jolu lile crazy these days but I love reading all these old stories.
9/25/2008 c2 Hanan
this is good

you really need to finish it'
3/1/2008 c2 15Ms.Orange21
"Johnny really didn’t get how Lulu ever got involved with a guy like Hayes. She could do so much better.

That didn’t necessarily mean him."

Well, yes it does! LOL I know you think Johnny was hard to write, but you did an excellent jog. I think you wrote him to a T. I know you said it's done, but maybe the plot bunnies are being fed something for a 3rd chapter where they meet up... ;-) I'm horrible, I know!
2/26/2008 c2 5marrymemilo
I AM IN LOVE WITH THIS.

You did SUCH a great job with Johnny. The language is so evocative while being approachable.

That didn’t necessarily mean him.

Just because he was the better man didn’t mean he was better for Lulu."

I both love and hate that line. It first of all sounds EXACTLY like something Johnny might say, but it's sad! Beautifully written.

And the whole thing about Sonny and Jason was so perfect, so desperate and pleading. My favorite line from that was (and I apologize for quoting the bejeezus out of something YOU wrote, but I'm just so taken by it!) "Didn’t she get that she was nothing but collateral to them and that she was everything to him? Didn’t she understand that he wouldn’t know what to do if anything happened to her?"

"You're sending me mixed signals look" is such a great and refreshing, to the point description of that look Lulu gives Johnny. Love it =).

Finally-

"If he could just tell her all that was brewing inside of him and how much he wanted to be with her then maybe his heart would get the hell out of his throat and maybe his hands would stop sweating and maybe a million thoughts and hopes would stop racing through his mind."

THAT is sheer poetry, and straight from the mind of Johnny Zacchara. I really hope you write more of them!

Thank you for making my day =D.
2/25/2008 c2 4campbti
I think you captured Johnny nicely, he has a lot of contradictions, just like Lulu. Which of course is why we like them so much together.
2/19/2008 c1 campbti
nice. I like fluffy and it sounded very Lulu.
2/18/2008 c1 48Didi
"If only their lives weren’t one big damn soap opera they could be happy." LOL... perfect. Can't wait to read more.
2/18/2008 c1 Ty0r
wow

i liked it and thought it was pretty cute

i love them so much

i can't wait for the last part in this 2-shot

yay!
2/18/2008 c1 5pierzynskifan12
I really like this story! I love it. Love how you went through all of the guys that have come in and out of Lulu's life. I think you should write more. Maybe a Johnny POV to match Lulu's? Or something like that? I love this story!

-Paige
2/18/2008 c1 15Ms.Orange21
"Oh, Johnny." Hehe! For some reason, I totally love that line.

More? There will be more, right? For writing this in an hour, I give you credit! It's so good for a spur of the moment story! It takes me days to even write spur of the moment stories! LOL Are we going to get a Johnny POV to match Lulu's? Could you just write fanfic forever? ;-)