for lost in time

6/23/2015 c2 1Fiery Ronin
I am really annoyed with the spelling errors. It wouldn't take that much time to spell check, right? Also, Yusuke probably wouldn't be taken aback by Kagome's so called "kindness." It is most likely that she would have blown up about it.
8/18/2013 c2 StarFiction56
Nice. Keep it up.
4/16/2013 c2 5Bloodwitch Raven
It's preety good. I am a little curious to see what happens next. But... where does this story take place at, in both Yu Yu Hakusho and Iunyasha? It drives me crazy!
2/24/2013 c2 SummerRose1995
Update Please
10/4/2012 c1 Guest
You desperately need a beta to correct your rampant spelling mistakes. Yusuke and Keiko are so regularly misspelled it is slightly painful. Kuwabara is also misspelled in your fic. Yikes.
8/29/2011 c2 3Kill The Switches
i am a die-hard fan of inuyasha and now im planning to see yu yu

i love your story plz write more
7/25/2010 c2 2Lecia
well here's another review. lol. anyway i think this could get real interesting. :)
2/19/2008 c1 16Selfish Desires
Ok you have a really interesting idea for a story going on here. I like the plot overall so far but allow me to make a few suggestions.

Capatilize the beginning of all your Sentances, including dialogue. Run the story through a spell checker every now or then, you never know when those pesky typo's are gunna try to give you the slip. Also I might suggest you get a beta reader that way you have a second opinion on your grammer. Also try not to bring too many characters in at once, that can confuse the plot line a bit. (I.E. When Kurama and Yukina popped up outta no where, and Kuwabara and Yusukes apperance in the end)

Don't take anything the wrong way im really just trying to help you ^^.

GL with your story I'll be checking back to read some more ^^.