FanFiction.Net
for Phantom Gear

8/13/2009 c5 7seaweedbrainz
kya! awesome XD
6/23/2009 c5 30Animediva943
Iknow that I'm a little bit late to reading this, but it seems like a good story. not too many people can pull off good Xovers. and I'm glad you kept everyone in character. a friendly tip DP, Leave out the mary sues. no offense. ^_^
1/21/2009 c3 25Lady Kitara
lol!
1/21/2009 c2 Lady Kitara
O no! what has happened?
1/19/2009 c1 Lady Kitara
Very nice beganing. I must contiune to read it tomorrow.
5/25/2008 c4 4mep13
great job, but work on your construction. btw, i know Lizzie too! maybe you've seen me? .. anyways, please continue this story has a lot of potential! ;)
5/22/2008 c1 2magic drack
Lizze? is that what your calling your self now? yes i know you'r Lizze.
4/20/2008 c3 2K.Furi
Um... which story? I'm pretty much on hiatus at the moment due to the fact I'm flunking out of high school. ^^' Not a good thing. Don't copy me.

This is getting confusing, who are the mystery men? Will Ikki ever give in to Akito? Will I ever get my cookies? Will Sam and Lizzie kill each other over Danny? Will I ever stop narrating annoyingly? Tune in next time to find out!
4/9/2008 c3 candelicious
What is Spectra planning to do? What is Akito/Agito the target of this mysterious man?

This are some of the question running in my head. Please continue.
4/6/2008 c2 2BeautifulDementia
I really like your ideas and the basisc plotline of this story. However, I think you could flesh it out quite a bit, and pay more attention to sentence and paragraph construction. This has the potential to be very good, but the writing's not quite as good as the idea.
3/29/2008 c2 candelicious
please continue, please.

I'm waiting for the next chap. I think I'm going crazy just waiting for it.
3/14/2008 c1 2K.Furi
1 chapter...

It rocks...

Marry me? ^^

I... L I K E it!
2/23/2008 c1 2light1811
it was awesome though there were some spelling and gammar errors, but it was still good! keep it up! i wanna read more!
2/22/2008 c1 Golden.Couture
Haha! That was a fun read! Air Gear-Danny Phantom crossover? Most likely the first one, and I like it so far! Especially when Agito bit Danny's leg! XD I'm really hating Ringo right now T_T And poor Akito in the beginning! Anyway, it was a great start and very original in my eyes, so yes, I think you should continue! ^_^

cough-CantWaitForTheYaoi-cough XD
2/21/2008 c1 candelicious
I like it really much and the first air-gear crossover.

Please continue.