for The other Battle of Hogwarts

2/21/2008 c1 7The Parody King
Well, I’m really confused which genre you meant this to be in. Because, at first, it was pretty funny: Harry still hating Snape when he’s dead, and smashing the last thing he gave him, thinking Snape’s last wish on this planet was to humiliate his parents. Harry setting the snitch on fire (It seems every fic I read, Harry hates Dumbledore, it’s weird), Harry wishing to call all forces they have to get them destroyed (I actually did the same thing in a joke-fic, and Minerva was also the one to follow the order there, too). Minerva losing her head along with Harry. Then the fic still seems to be fun, with the battle. But then you talk about how it’s a huge nightmare, and all the blood, and death, and carnage. Then the fic seems to go into an entire parody. If you wanted to make a parody, you should write a full-fledged one, it could be pretty funny. But don’t get me wrong, I still liked the story. There needs to be more war epic Harry fics. You should write some big, huge, many, many, chaptered war epic Harry Potter fics, and not just parodies. They could be pretty cool. My biggest disappointment: We didn’t get to see Fleur and Bellatrix fight. And, worst of all, Bellatrix didn’t win, lol. But a big mistake you have, which I thought was the entire point of Harry not learning what Snape knew, is that Voldemort somehow dies before Harry, when Harry’s a horocrux. Anyway, I’ll keep an eye out for any fics you write. You seem pretty good at illustrating the surroundings, allowing people to picture them vividly. The opening description of the battle scene, for one. And evil Harry fics aren’t a bad idea to write, either, if their jokes.

ADDED NOTE: As another reviewer said, 'Tragedy/Humor'. I think that works, and makes it different.
2/21/2008 c1 10Pipsky
FANTASTIC. I loved McGonagall.
2/20/2008 c1 4serenity12345