FanFiction.Net
for All My Love To Long Ago

8/11/2019 c10 Lmmhutch
Nooooo, I need an ending to this fabulous tale! You are a master of suspense, action, and character development. Loved loved this story. I also appreciated it being grammatically correct, with proper use of punctuation. No small thing in fanfic.
12/18/2018 c10 54SPNxBookworm
I haven’t seen very many fics that capture the essence what I personally assume Harry would be like as an Auror.
I’m so happy I found this. This hits every single thing I ever imagined for the Potter universe after 19 years.
I’ve enjoyed it immensely. I do understand it seems to be unfinished.
As a fellow writer I completely understand that there are many reasons stories get left behind whether or not the author wants to finish them. I myself have a few that have been rotting away unfinished for 3 years now.

If you never come back to this, I do hope the story still lives within you because it is written with a passion and love I so identify with. Your writing is absolutely breathtaking and I find myself almost envying your talent.

If you do decide to come back to this, I am totally on board this train and I absolutely can’t wait to see where this goes.

Either way, complete or not, I absolutely loved this so far. The writing is phenomenal, your command at descriptions are absolutely fantastic, the suspense is so well set, the pacing is perfect, the mystery is captivating and the characters stay true to their characterization even having grown for about two decades.

Whether you visit this site or not, I hope, from one writer to another that you are well. You have a talent for story telling. I will be adding this to my follows with a hidden hope in my heart that it may one day be picked up again. If not however, it will still stay so that I may come visit it ever so often when I choose, just so I may relive the absolutely splendid journey it led me on for 10 wondrous chapters.
4/13/2018 c10 1megacharizat
an awesome story
12/30/2017 c10 Elvendork Evercreech
You MUST continue this story. I'll follow it in the hope that one day you might return to it :)
11/21/2016 c10 VanRandwijck
I really really like that story and I want read the rest of it but it looks like I won't find out what will happen cause its been 7 years since you've updated it. Please don't abandon it pleeeeease
11/21/2016 c10 Guest
No hope of an update anytime soon?
3/13/2015 c10 1RykOakwine
Hello to the author of "All My Love to Long Ago" in 2008 from the distant future of 2015 where this story is still incomplete and abandoned.

Pick it back up!
9/23/2014 c5 Samwise Pevensie
Really well written and interesting to read.
2/8/2014 c10 15Nemaya
Wow. Talk about a suspenseful start of a story! Is Albus a Seer? Or is he just very sensitive to magic, absorbing the energy around him? Is it really Voldemort causing trouble again? If so, why won't that bastard just die? Was it actually Albus the prophecy was talking about? Or was it about both Harry and Albus? So many questions...
*hates Thorfinn Rowle* Curse you for eliminating such a great thing in Harry's resources!
*hands Albus a quill and parchment* WRITE YOUR DAD AND TELL HIM EVERYTHING! *hates drama stemming from withheld information with a passion*
Is it obvious yet that I want to read more and that I want you to write and post more? :P
12/2/2013 c10 2Blackgenius
You have to revisit this story. Please. This is the best next-gen fic I've ever written and there's still so much potential. Adult Harry is really well characterised, and Albus is authentic with just the right amount of an echo of Harry himself. The premise is excellent. The "something new" is fascinating and begging to be resolved. Please revisit this. Please please please please please. Please.
11/17/2013 c10 8althor42
I've always thought that this was your best work, and I wish it hadn't been abandoned. Not sure why I tortured myself by reading it again today. There's so many mysteries to solve, such a good story to explore. I hope you can some day take pity on me and continue the story.
6/7/2013 c6 Guest
Great
6/7/2013 c4 Guest
How did he inherent a scar
6/7/2013 c2 Guest
interesting
4/11/2013 c10 Guest
Please continue this story.. so much potential
116 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »