FanFiction.Net
for How to Grow a Garden

3/22/2008 c4 20Dodger Gilmore
This was a very sweet story. I really like how you manage to get in all the small details from the books that we do know of these characters and yet create your own story with them - that actually fits too... I really liked it and I do not think there is enough written about this pair. Great job!
3/9/2008 c4 Just Some Human
aww this story is super cute(:
3/5/2008 c4 themoormaiden
This was very sweet ^-^ I love how you explained how they knew each other throughout the entire series, I think you characterized them wonderfully. ^-^
2/26/2008 c4 huckleberryjam
Beautiful story, you made it work really nice with Hannah's mum dieing.

GREAT JOB!
2/25/2008 c4 21HazyCrazy
Ah what a way to end this! Just beautiful :) Gosh, I have such a love for this pair, and you definitely did them justice. Thanks for writing this! Definitely the highlight of the week :)
2/25/2008 c4 3MudbloodinSlytherin
Aw. That was wonderful. Made me all teary at the end. I love Neville and Hannah perfect... Wonderful story. Well written!
2/25/2008 c4 LostAcanthus
Oh my god! This was so cute and amazing and well-done and awesome! ♥
2/25/2008 c4 132It'sTimeToDance
aw so cute.

no one ever does romances with les important charactors, i love it!
2/25/2008 c4 51breeutiful
Yay! Bravo, Bravo. I love this story and Hannah/Neville.
2/24/2008 c3 21HazyCrazy
Ah I'm so in love with this. You just write so wonderfully. I have nothing else to say, other than I hope you post more soon! :D
2/22/2008 c2 51breeutiful
naw, I love Hannah/Neville fics, hope you update soon! :D!
2/22/2008 c2 Rob Dunbar
This is an excellent story. I can't wait to read more!
2/21/2008 c2 21HazyCrazy
Ah this story is amazing so far! The way you write them is spot on, and I love how you've kept in the canon but found ways for them to interact regularly. It's exactly how I would have imagined their relationship to grow :) I can't wait to read more!
28 « Prev Page 1 2