for Letter

9/27/2014 c3 3PinkGummiBear
I got Easy and hard but im stumpped on medium!
9/10/2014 c5 kagomehigurashi500
That was the best story ever, i'm just sad that it would not be continued
8/31/2014 c1 briskd
I'm stumped...
8/24/2014 c1 Atykka
O. H.I.N.A.T.A. L.O.V.E. Y.O.U. ! It's so romantic !
5/16/2014 c5 6IAmTheQueenOfMe
This is a beautiful story. I thoroughly enjoy reading this and actually figuring it out. This really makes me want to try writing coded letter to my boyfriend.

Also, the only thing that I truly got confused on was how a few of these codes would work in Japanese with the kanji that the show uses. If you have an idea, I'd love to know.

Thanks again for entertaining me with this! Definitely going on my favorites.
3/23/2014 c4 Guest
That was a nice story, I really liked the way you did the coding. Especially the way you did the first one. I could barely get the second one and the third one was beyond me. Hope you keep up the good work. The story was nice.
Take the Good Person Test, third search result on Google under Good Person Test."
3/7/2014 c1 14Seeker-Of-Love
oh my gosh...i think i get it..Naruto wants to have sex with Hinata...no?...oh.. ok i'm wrong lol
2/22/2014 c5 1Ramrikai
I was half way there! I had a feeling that it had something to do with the capital letters because there seemed to be slightly more than normal, and the fact that "Zenith", an extremely uncommon word, was used also threw up a flag, but I gave up too soon! Well done! I was not expecting a word scramble for the last one at all. Expert rating well deserved.
2/22/2014 c4 Ramrikai
Honestly, your first three codes were quite easy. This one though. Wow. Expert is no joke. Hinata is definitely better at making codes than Naruto is.

Again. Great fic. This is exactly how ninja should do romance. Secrecy and subterfuge.
2/22/2014 c2 Ramrikai
Wait. It took her 10 minutes to figure it out? Checking the incorrect letters wasn't the first thing she did? I guess that's why she isn't with the communications teams.

Anyway. Great fic. I could gush over NaruHina all day.
1/19/2014 c3 1IskandarVesperia
I got it
1/8/2014 c5 1Greyfire34
That was a fantastic fic definitely one of my favorites!
11/2/2013 c2 1Raion Shinz
This may sound weird but I really hope no one ever sends me love letters like this because I'd be completely clueless as to their hidden meaning
10/30/2013 c4 SoulinShadows
Hehehe IGOT THE LAST ONE! EPIC job you did.
10/30/2013 c3 SoulinShadows
It took me longer this time... OH MY GOSH! I'm not spoiling this is to good. A puzzle within a puzzle... you are GOOD.
563 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »