for Princess Peach Farting Stupid Adventures

2/18 c105 Guest
I reviewed this chapter specifically because I noticed the fact that you gave the farty Peach different personalities to accommodate her alternate colors and for that I thank you because it's nice to see the ever so fart fetish fueled Princess Toadstool act kind of different.
1/31 c1 peacheh
so are you into incest and pedophilia? i cant tell if this is a joke or serious. toad getting turned on by his sister farting, ness, baby peach, and baby daisy farting is disturbing.
12/12/2020 c102 gorilla blazers
Can Spencer Daniel Ricardo my male were-gorilla character & Noah Raymond Thompson my male panda bear /lion hybrid character pretty please be in your next story? You may use them however you want as long as they stay males, netural characters, & no jeans & skinny jeans.
12/12/2020 c63 gorilla blazers
Is Spencer Daniel Ricardo my male were-gorilla character & Noah Raymond Thompson my male panda bear/lion hybrid character ever going to be in this story? If so you may use them however you want as long as they stay males, netural characters, & no jeans & skinny jeans.
1/1/2019 c101 Guest
And now Daisy takes Peach's place as her big booty echo.
12/25/2017 c85 Pooping as usual
I came here for the Festivus, and came to Peach farting as usual you see.
12/25/2017 c80 Thwomp555
*Line 2*
Congratulations. You just invented a new type of tennis match.
12/23/2017 c85 Guest
At fist I was wondering what did this have to do with Festivus, but then I read the entire chapter.

You madman, you. I like that Peach put her own farting charm on it.
12/23/2017 c85 Kramer
This fart fetish fanfic is a Festivus for the rest of us! It's a Festivus Miracle!
12/23/2017 c85 Guest
The fact that you updated this to celebrate Seinfeld makes me so happy.
10/8/2017 c1 9LW97
Look at the dates. He's still updating this poor excuse of a story.
1/7/2017 c100 12SeththeGreat
I think it's time for you to stop beating this dead horse.
10/13/2016 c100 Guest
100 chapters to this, wow. Congratulations!
8/7/2016 c98 11takemymoneytakemycar
one hundred fucking chapters
5/2/2016 c50 Guest
You can't do this for roy :'(
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »