for Stupid Cupid

10/4/2009 c3 1SusanMarieS
aww well guess you won't be finishing this one. too bad. thanks for the effort though. it was really funny.
8/29/2009 c3 CasualReader
Please Finish!

this was fun to read!
3/23/2009 c3 Bitch-with-Wit
I was drinking a soda when I got to the Ralph part.

I think I may have inhaled it into my lungs.

Bitch.

(;
8/21/2008 c3 2Chibi Mistress
i really hope you finish this story. I'd like to see how this all goes down. haha. It'll be interesting, that's or sure. :]
8/17/2008 c3 12London Romance
I think I might've read I love…Who?, the Harry Potter fanfic you were inspired by. I couldn't finish reading the whole thing because I was too busy laughing. It was so hilarious, as is your fanfic!

I love the love hexagon (is that even possible?) you got going on with Sam, Sally, Derek, Casey, and Noel. It's so hilarious, I might not be able to stop laughing! I'm rooting for Sam/Sally, Derek/Casey, Noel/...uh, someone. I love Noel, but Derek and Casey are meant-to-be.

Plus Sheldon's always awesome, and is even more awesome with Emily, so we must get them back together! Screw Pete! Ahaha...

Lizzie and Jamie is always adorable too. They're just too cute, with all the hesistation and stuff. They make me smile.

Am I such a dork for loving the 'national cooling, global warming' thing? Hehe, Teddy's so rad.

But you are CRUEL! No updates since March? Really? I'm kind of insulted, and I've only just tuned in! Update soon? I'm kind of impatient over here, especially over such an awesome fanfic like this one. ;D
7/7/2008 c2 Tortillarilla
plz update soon i luv ur story im eager to find out how this ends up
6/22/2008 c3 tennisplayerx33
wow! ahha this is soo cute(:

update soon!
6/16/2008 c3 this account doesnt exist anym
I agree with Lizzie on that last statement. Write more soon.
6/2/2008 c3 Admiral Lily
I noticed you haven't updated this in awhile. Just my luck that I'd find it now. ;) I really love what you've got going here and I hope you'll find a way to update this soon. :D
5/15/2008 c3 1FindingReality
Haha great story!

The love hexagonish thing is awesome! I sure hope they all end up with the right people in the end though!

cough-Dasey-cough :-D

Anwho, love the story and can't wait till you update it again!
4/25/2008 c3 17arbitraryink
So, I started reading this fic tonight, and at the end of chapter three, my first thought was, "Where's the rest?" Anyway. Your writing skills are awesome, and I'm totally impressed with your use of all the characters - for example, I've loved Ryan ever since Bully Brothers, and I'm SO excited to see him in this story.

I hope you add another installment soon!

- arbitraryink
4/20/2008 c3 1splenetic
Heh ...this is fun. xD
3/27/2008 c3 chiyobatsu
so cute!
3/15/2008 c3 17unoriginal-elizabeth
I love this! It's so gloriously complicated! I really love that you've given everyone a plot line - I really like Lizzie's story, and I squee'd when you brought Sheldon back (I just saw 'No Prom-ises' and really liked Emily/Sheldon). The George and Nora stuff made me smile, while the love...okay 'triangle' doesn't really cut it, with Casey, Derek, Noel etc., is intriguing and very funny.
3/11/2008 c3 12QueenKalasin