for WHEN DID HE 1

8/9/2008 c1 Dysphemisms
I love this story so far. The characters are great and you have then keeping in with how they would be on the show.

I have one little gripe though. When you change character perspective could you separate it with a line or an extra space becuase it's really discombobulating they way you have written it, it's like whiplash!

Good work otherwise! I can't wait to read more.
7/12/2008 c13 39WIWJ
Thanks for putting it all together! I added it to the C2. That makes two of your stories! Congrats! Keep writing I love this story.

lori
7/12/2008 c13 bovary
Bosco is so lovely in this chapter, wanting Faith to be herself before beginning a new relationship...

A short but sweet chapter
6/19/2008 c10 19bulletproofweeks
Please continue! PLEASE!
6/19/2008 c5 bulletproofweeks
Good question...
6/19/2008 c3 bulletproofweeks
Now, THAT is an unexpected twist, but plausible. Work is definitely going to be awkward now. Ty too. HAHA, lol.
6/19/2008 c1 bulletproofweeks
Poor Faith. Good start.
3/28/2008 c10 Pawy
I'm really enjoying it! Please continue with your good work.
3/18/2008 c10 7kimtom4eva
Now if he would just tell her how he feels!
3/18/2008 c10 7SirenJunkie
I was just thinking about your story when the update came to my inbox. Haha.

I love this chapter, i'm so anxious to see what happens next!

Keep up the great writing.
3/7/2008 c9 7kimtom4eva
That's funny, I can't wait to see what Bosco does next. I hope he makes his move soon!
3/7/2008 c9 7SirenJunkie
Swet Chapter!

Vinnie's living dangerously, I would worry about Bosco shooting me if I was him. Haha.

And you also keep updating, which is great cause i'm really into the story. I should try to do the same...

Anyways, good work, thanks for sharing!
3/4/2008 c8 7kimtom4eva
So Sorry I haven't reviewed in awhile, I've been so busy with work I've had to catch up on my reading. Your doing a great job portraying all the relationships in this story, I can't wait to read the next chapter!
3/3/2008 c7 7SirenJunkie
I'm pretty impressed, your chapters just keep getting better. I personally have such a hard time writing dialogue, but in your stories I can always just see the characters and know that what you write is exactly what they'd say. Plus the twists and turns make it pretty enjoyable. Great job on this chapter, I will be eagerly anticipating the next!
3/3/2008 c6 42shakamia
U post the same chapter...i think this fic is great, can't wait to see the discussion between Faith and Bosco
22 Page 1 2 Next »