FanFiction.Net
for Of Duels and Daises

6/5/2019 c1 Guest
Edmund is just hilarious.
11/22/2013 c1 3Lady Artemist
This was absolutely lovely. I especially loved the addition of Edmund in there. Great work.
6/9/2012 c1 1WhereTheShadowsDie
Well, this was something special.

I really enjoyed how you took a simple idea and fleshed it out so perfectly in such a short piece of writing. Your ability to write character's is fantastic - all remain in character, which is something that I have rarely seen on this site.

The concept of fighting to get emotions out is not a new one, but I have not seen one of the boys practice archery for that purpose until now.

Fantastic. Write again.

Shadow
7/10/2011 c1 12Crazy Dyslexic Nerd
I can't stop laughing! I agree with Susan about ridiculous boys though.

-Dyslexic Nerd
6/28/2010 c1 5Utterly Ostentatious
im pretty sure a dais is a platform or some such thing. and i liked it, especially the part about edmund…hes my favorite!
6/14/2010 c1 lovesFanFic
This is awesome. I love the Prince Caspian movie, and I really wish this scene had been in there. Susan's character is chronically underdeveloped. Thanks for bringing out the best in the Gentle Queen. Many kudos.

A dais is a raised platform.
6/11/2010 c1 talk-ape
awwwwww!
3/26/2010 c1 Anonymous
Just so you know, Edmund's only 11 in Prince Caspian. Peter's 14 and Caspian's 13. Well, I'm pretty sure. All ages have to be approximate, because we don't know their actual birthdays, just the years they were born, and the years the books took place. Well, anyway, good job (even though Caspian has blond hair).
2/11/2009 c1 dw
Very insightful - not to mention funny!
1/10/2009 c1 GoldenAshes
Really good - especially considering the movie hadn't come out yet! Your dialogue is great, and characters IC. Caspian's frustration really came through, but you didn't down Peter. Good job.
12/26/2008 c1 Aslan is love
ohh I loved this fic because it has Susan as the strong mortherly figure and everyone is perfect chracter. and aslo love that Caspian and Susan are just friends in this fic
10/12/2008 c1 1spinningleaves
Good. I like the idea that Susan had to straighten out all of the boys, and that they were all trying to be noble and do the right thing in their own way. I'm also glad you showed Susan's wisdom instead of having her act like some love struck nervous girl. Excellent!
7/12/2008 c1 3azert
a dais is a stage-ish sort of thing. Loved it, by the way.
6/28/2008 c1 13Elanor Joy
I'm so glad I discovered this fic! I really loved how you leaned more towards the friendship side of Caspian and Suan's relationship! It's kind of an awkward pairing for me and this was far more realistic. Thanks for sharing this with the world! God bless!
5/27/2008 c1 rinlossien
I just saw the movie and have been itching for some decent writing that explores its AU elements. This more than fit the bill- Thanks!

I thought your use of their titles was particularly nice, and I thought you did a great job of easing the gap between Lewis' noble Peter and Adamson's more testosterone driven version.

Excellent read-