for Voyage of Destiny, Book II: Borgian Complications

12/2/2017 c28 CelticSeer
Lol can't wait to see what happens nextlove the different plot lines in this series
12/2/2017 c28 46Hikari Nova
revive and update please as despite the heavy amount of smut this is a really good story series so far
6/9/2017 c28 ASTRALGEEK
Are you going to continue this story?
12/20/2016 c4 Guest
I loved both books of the Buffy voyager fanfic would love to read a third book... Great writing
5/29/2016 c28 NightMare333Nbecib
I love this story! Do you know whether you'll ever be able to finish it? I would love to see where thing go.
4/20/2016 c28 Danni244
this is the best thing I've ever read! please continue
3/1/2015 c28 Guest
This is a rather brilliant series. Sad that it faded. Loved how Buffy riled the Queen... Laughed my ass off when I read that. Hah!
12/30/2014 c28 1MississippiTrojan
Pleeease update or write another sequel pleeeeeeeease!
11/13/2013 c1 ASTRALGEEK
ARE YOU CONTINUING THIS STORY?
9/24/2013 c28 Rain Addict CM
I want more so bad! This was a great sequel to a amazing first book! If only you finished it :( Please please please come back to this story! Commander numb nuts still needs to get his ass kicked and put in his place... I'm off to read more of your works of art.
9/23/2013 c28 1LadyDragonRider
waiting for more thanks keep up the good work
7/7/2012 c6 triniti3n1
okay, i've had one burning question through one and a quarter stories. why does kathryn call buffy 'liz'?
11/11/2011 c28 trekgirl2010
Please Please PLEASE write more I can't wait to see what happens
5/8/2011 c28 wmwhitewolf
I love it please write more.. Your a great writer and this is a EPIC saga in the making... I love the way you evolved the Slayers in the star trek universe...
4/23/2011 c1 27LowFlyer1080
It's not often I read harem-type stories. However I can't seem to stop reading this one, except of course for lack of a new chapter. The relationships seem very believable and genuine. As do the evolution of the character's personalities. The only thing I'm missing here from this series is what actually happened in Sunnydale that found Captain Janeway there and allied with Buffy.

I do hope you will continue this story. It's not often I read something this good. And even rarer that I find myself dreaming about it while I sleep. (weird, I know. that never happens to me, until now apparently) I would be most intrigued on seeing this story be finished as well as reading a 'prologue' of sorts, explaining the events that led the Admiral to wind up appearing almost 400 years in the past in Sunnydale and aiding Buffy, Faith, and the rest of the Scoobies and the Slayers. I eagerly await the next update, and I see that it has been quite a while since one has been posted. Though I hope this review lets you know there is at least one person out there who wants more.

I'm a huge ST:Voyager fan and watched the series when it was still on the air. In the past month or so I've gotten really into Buffy the Vampire Slayer as well and i figured I'd check out any possible crossover fanfictions dealing with BtVS. I was surprised to see Voyager was one of them and even more so upon reading this great series you have going. Please don't give up on it now. Not when it's getting good! :)

-LF1080 - "Write from the heart."
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »