for Voyage of Destiny, Book II: Borgian Complications

1/30/2011 c28 1AnFan-n-More
Damn! I want more. Please consider writing a new chapter, I would be very grateful. :)
1/30/2011 c21 AnFan-n-More
Ominous last paragraph :) I can just hear the "Dun Dun dun..."
1/30/2011 c19 AnFan-n-More
It seems obvious to me, in general at least, what is going to happen once Voyager reaches the Alpha Quadrant. Chakotay is basically correct when he says that the S'Terrans will take over the ship. What he doesn't know is that it will happen once the voyage is over. What I see happening is that once they return to Federation space, the crew that hasn't become 'Family' with the S'Terrans will be dropped off somewhere, and the people who are still in Federation Space who are family with those who will stay with Voyager will meet up with Voyager somewhere. Working out the details, of course, will be the hard part :) Especially with the impact of any changes The First made on earth.

Of course, this might be just a transitory state. Once the problems with the infiltration of Section 31 are dealt with, and other issues of reintegration are taken care of, Voyager may come home.

However, there is a positive, or silver lining maybe, to the interference from The First. This being that it will emphasize the "Evil" that was in place already, making it easier to see for those who it isn't obvious to. Thus allowing it's eradication by those who are "Good".

One of the uses for Voyagers sentience would be that she could be declared an individual like Data was. This would not be an easy thing though, and would need to be set up much like the lead in to Data's case.

Love the story. Like all of your Buffy crossovers, I look forward to more.
10/12/2010 c28 goldenruhl
i've been waiting on update forever one of my favorite stories update more lol
9/16/2010 c27 1goldenruhl
I want update I want update I want update pweeze?
2/9/2010 c27 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Willow being able to warn Janeway about Ransom. Please update soon.
12/18/2009 c26 12sexycazzy
Wow - I've read Book I and now this one - and I just loved both stories - just wow - and very different and very powerful! Usually I don't read femslash but this is just too good to not have read and I'm glad that I did now! :-) I hope you're going to continue this?
11/13/2009 c26 4Lone Voice
i like this story! please when you can update!
10/17/2009 c26 1Wildfury
cool
8/3/2009 c25 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you described hoe Voyager has cganged since Buffy & the others had arrived. Please update soon.
7/7/2009 c24 6Kansas Scout
LIke this story, being a um... shall we say...ah heck I'm a lesbian too. I loved this piece of lesbian erotica set against both Star Trek: Voyager and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. I just wish that someday a certain gate hoping blond Lieutenant Colonel from the USAF in another dimension would find herself as part of this little first family.
7/2/2009 c24 DANNY
LIKED READING THE UPDATE.
7/1/2009 c24 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Laren & Faith make peace with each other. Please update soon.
5/17/2009 c23 1Morgomir
Great chapter. Keep up the good work.
5/12/2009 c23 DANNY
Good Update...What is Chakotay's next move?The Borg Queen's next move as well? until your next update:)
80 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »