for Voyage of Destiny, Book II: Borgian Complications

5/5/2009 c23 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the love scene with Seven & Janeway. Please update soon.
4/21/2009 c22 DANNY
'Wow' a very great chapter. liked buffy's punnishment, ha,ha...later...
4/4/2009 c22 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Janeway punish Buffy. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c21 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Janeway deal with Connie. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c20 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Buffy deal with Connie. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c19 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Janeway & the others planning to make first contact. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c18 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Willow tell Connie off. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c17 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had ther Borg Queen getting jealous about Buffy. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c16 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the love scene with Seven, Buffy, & Janeway. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c15 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked thew way you described the love scene between Janeway & Seven. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c14 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Seve & Janeway tell each other how they trulyt felt about the other. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c13 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Buffy tell off the Borg Queen. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c12 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Willow explain to Seven what the Mating Fire was liuke. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c11 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Seven & Janeway making out in the bathroom. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c10 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Kathryn react toseeing Seven Please update soon.
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »