for Voyage of Destiny, Book II: Borgian Complications

4/4/2009 c9 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you have Buffy & the others planning to have a party. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c8 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Janeway find a way to deal with the Nebula. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c7 Nightwing 509
i enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Buffy help Seven deal with the guilt she was feeling. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c5 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Buffy explain what she felt when the Borg tried in assimilate her. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c4 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Buff fight the Borg's control over her. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c3 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Janeway & the others give Tuvok a Vulcan sword. Please update soon.
4/4/2009 c2 Nightwing 509
I enjoyed reading your story. I liked the way you had Janeway tell Chakotay off. Please update soon.
3/31/2009 c22 LazyMio
Look at him, thinking he's still has a chance with Kathryn. No way in hell, buddy. The Prime would kick his ass all up and down Voyager. Hehe...I would actually pay to see that!

great chapter, update soon!
3/31/2009 c21 LazyMio
Uh oh! I hope Kathryn takes it easy on Buffy.
3/31/2009 c20 LazyMio
Buffy had every right to eliminate this pathetic woman, but no, Kathryn just had to stop her. I hope Buffy runs into Chakotay that way she go ahead and take out her anger and frustrations on him and kick his ass. A win win situation.
3/31/2009 c19 LazyMio
A little Seven and Willow action.

Sweet!
3/31/2009 c18 LazyMio
I just do not like Connie and Chakotay. It's almost like they just love pissing off the wrong people. I mean come on people, they know what the S'Terrans are capable of, a yet they continue to do it. Now that's just asking for trouble...uh, or death!
3/31/2009 c17 LazyMio
Aww,that was a nice thing that Voyager did for Seven. I'm sure Seven is feeling the love right about now...literally. Very nice chapter. I enjoyed it.
3/31/2009 c16 LazyMio
The claiming process of of our lovely Seven is complete at last. I wonder who will be next?

Excellent chap!
3/31/2009 c15 LazyMio
THEY FINALLY DONE IT!

*grabs the author and gives a big hug, all the while spin them around like a insane fool*
80 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »