for The Glass Slipper

2/19/2018 c1 3A. Reader08
YES I FOUND IT! I read it before and thought I was so beautiful that I must read it again but I couldn’t find itbut yes I finally have again!
10/20/2017 c1 41Kuri333
Do almost 10 year-old reviews count?
I can't believe I've never read this fic. It's great! (I read it while my students were writing a test and I'm afraid one or three of them might have notice me fighting hard the grin.
Anyhoo, great! Thanks very much!
11/29/2016 c1 Guest
awwww! I nymph- adored this!
6/21/2014 c1 8lovemya2000
Sweet
5/25/2014 c1 10arsehattery
You know what was my favourite part in this story? It was the Fairy Godmother.
Yes, the Fairy Godmother was the funniest thing. I loved it [him?]!
Prince Siriusly was pretty awesome, too, and of course there's the Ugly Sister! :'D
And Remus was so adorable, and gah, this is too amazing for words. :D
12/21/2013 c1 54starfishstar
Wow! Stereolightning pointed me here, when we were exchanging story recs, and I immediately loved this – both how you capture their personalities in the "real life" part in the beginning (I love the repeated line "she doesn't do romance, or it doesn't do her") and of course all the delightfully creative things you've done in the daydream/fairytale part. Sirius as the prince who nonetheless "doesn't like ancient houses"! Snape as the surly stepsister! Dumbledore as the Machiavellian yet whimsical fairy godmother! I love it all.
11/3/2013 c1 stereolightning
Oh. I love this more than I can possibly say.

But I'll take a crack at it.

The stepsisters! Amazing. So panto, and so beautifully characterized.

Sirius' lines about "If you love people" completely broke me. The way that statement almost comes out of nowhere, so casual, but so cuttingly accurate. His nonchalance shortly after he says it. Wow.

I love Fred and George here. They're a hoot. This is just the sort of thing they would find amusing.

And oh, gosh, the R/T stuff is lovely. Painful and fluffy at the same time. And the idea of Remus just being happy that someone would consent to kissing him under the mistletoe - non-romantically - makes total sense.

Favorite!
1/27/2012 c1 Kitten Kisses
This was so silly but also really fun. I did enjoy it!

And I know just the smile you mean, the one that appears and you feel like you're the only one who can put it there. I had someone approach me about that once, "Wow, he's smiling, how did you do that? HE NEVER SMILES!" Made me feel secretly really pleased, though on the outside I, of course, denied it all. ;P
10/8/2011 c1 4Lifedrops
This was amazing! SIRIUSLY! Snape as the step-sisters Sirius as the prince who doesn't want the girl, Dumbledore as the Fairy godmother(WHY oh WHY he didn't sing the Bibiti Bobiti?) and ALL THE WHILE EVERYONE WATCHING-LISTENING FOR THE MATTER-THE WHOLE BLOODY THING!THIS WAS BRILLIANT!
8/31/2011 c1 7I Luv R-T
that was soooo cute! loved it! :)
1/16/2011 c1 8MuggleCreator
I love this version of the fairytale! Fits perfectly and had my cracking up!
5/19/2010 c1 4LyricalxRose
Wow. I have to say, Dumbledore singing "Bippity Boppity Boo" would be highly entertaining.

Amazing, I love it!
8/17/2009 c1 Siriusmunchkin
Very romantic. Very fun. Fairytales should have happy endings.
8/3/2009 c1 A.O.Y.U
That was just...fabulously clever. Before reading, I was a bit skeptical about how much I was going to enjoy this, but I was pleasantly surprised. I adored Snape as an ugly stepsister, Sirius as the prince, and mostly, Dumbledore as the Fairy Godmother. Your particular brand of humor was very remniscent of all those moments in the HP series which would make me laugh. Awesome job!
3/12/2009 c1 name
Haha, I love it, especially Snape and Mundungus as ugly sisters and Dumbledore as the fairy godmother! And the fact that they were all still surprisingly in character in these roles!

And I want Tonks' boots, they sound awesome!
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »