for Stay in the future not in the past

9/19/2019 c4 g2fan
Please update. The story is good
9/9/2014 c2 Guest
you do realize neko means cat? inuyasha's a dog. it's in his name INUyasha
6/28/2013 c4 26Silversun XD
hehehehehehehe i can't wait for the next chapter!
2/27/2013 c4 6Kagome love Hiei
I enjoy it update soon please
2/24/2013 c4 59The Path of Supreme Conquest
is this it?
i sort of want more
2/7/2013 c3 2Bloodywaterfall
hehe you were just at it Yusu-CHAN HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH A you sew chan lol
1/10/2012 c4 19SilvermistAnimeLover
This is a very interesting story... I've been reading a lot of Inuyasha crossover fanfics recently, and I have to say that yours has a unique touch to it. I want to read more. Please update soon. Also: I once read a fanfiction where Buyo (The family cat) Was Kirara (Kilala) In disguise. I was wondering if Kirara was going to show up in this at all? And what about Kogua? Sesshomaru? (I personally like the fanfictions where Sesshomaru is overly protective of Kagome; where he thinks of her like a sister. Just putting the idea out there... ^_^) Sango and Miroku are human, so they couldn't survive for 500 years. However, I don't think that you could just leave it as is with them. She left expecting to come back (eventually). Or rather, they sent her off expecting to see her again. It wouldn't feel complete if you left them like that. But I don't want her to just return to the past and say goodbye either. I want them to (somehow) be seen regularly in the story, even if it's only for comic relief or whatnot. I'd like the Idea of them somehow (perhaps with Kirara) traveling through the well, and going to Kagome's time? Hmmm... I don't want the Spirit Detectives to discover Kagome's secret by seeing her or someone else enter/exit the well... I'd be too simple... To expected... I've also read fanfics where Hiei was unable to read Kagome's mind, due to her setting up a mind barrier or something. I've read others where she's forced him out of her mind with various tactics (be it arguing or... *ahem* "painful" Pictures...). I'm not trying to tell you how to write your story, I'm just trying to be an eager reader who's trying to help a wonderful author who seems to need some ideas to kick their muse back into shape. ^_^ So I hope that these Ideas have gotten your brain plotting, and those fingers itching for typing~! ^_^

-Keep Writing~!

~SilvermistAnimeLover
5/15/2011 c4 4PaperReaper
more chapters!
3/21/2011 c4 1GintsukiKyu
Nice fic i'll be waiting for next chapter.
12/24/2010 c4 2Speedykitten1643
This story is good so far. Keep up the good work and I hope to see the next chapter up soon
10/24/2010 c2 TheOrchid
lol your story's Yusuke is my all time favorite XD genius boy he is, him and 'Yashikyou'...I also love his view on Kagome having a boyfriend :D Please continue to write, i love this fic!
9/30/2010 c4 2grimmich
WOW! I love the story so far! but I it is kind of sad right now... ooo I hope Kagome learns how to use a Katana and hand to hand later , that will give them a big surprise (especially Yusuke who thinks she is innocent of all things...)and please tell me you are at least going to let Kagome raise Shippo and just have him wait 500 years to see his mother! ooo and I can't wait to read the part where Kagome gets to rip Kikyou apart! anyways enough fantasizing on my part! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
8/25/2010 c2 miki
rofl love the 'yashikyou' thing yusuke is such a genius im jealous XD
8/8/2010 c4 7Osdktd
Omg plz finish soon
7/20/2010 c4 543InuAsha
cool story i cant wait to see what happens next.
109 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »