for Its Eddie's Fault!

1/28/2009 c1 1daydreaming.cali
Please update! I love it!
7/4/2008 c3 Fitzy-Loves-Footy
hey, again sorry I took so long to review! Loved this chapter. Eddie is of course awesome and I think you capture the characters well. Keep it up, can't wait for your next chapter!
6/25/2008 c3 12Tyem Marodyor
Nice one. Though, I thought you went through the portrait hole to the common room, not to the dormitory and for a second there I thought their beds were in the common room. Or are they?

Anyway. I hope you write more soon.
4/21/2008 c2 YoYo93
this story is very funny keep up the great work!

love it
4/19/2008 c2 Tyem Marodyor
Best line ever: “Why thank you. I um, like your face?”

You don't NEED 5 reviews. You just WANT 5 reviews, you greedy little girl. Well, I hope this one brings your numbers up. :D I liked it, Chook! It had me snorting with laughter for the most part. Haha. Please update, you know you want to.
4/19/2008 c2 Fitzy-Loves-Footy
hooray for eddie! another great addition! the long awaited chapter two is here, yay! keep writing I look forward to your next update, which is hopefully soon! good luck!
3/6/2008 c1 Tyem Marodyor
Loved it, Chook! My fave part was the scenarios! Awesome. I wanna find out what happens!
3/1/2008 c1 YoYo93
hehe this is a cute story
3/1/2008 c1 Coolio2193
i like it and want more
3/1/2008 c1 tazaloo
i rlly enjoyed tht...update REALLY soon...! omg lily seems like me...getting overpossessive abt her teddy bears!
3/1/2008 c1 Fitzy-Loves-Footy
Wow, i love where this story is going its really funny and i love eddie te teddy! Cant wait to read more!