for Death is Just the Beginning

2/14/2009 c5 Nordvegr
We know Haku survives, don't try to make her die.
8/16/2008 c1 Chaos728
I just wanted to know if this is a Naruto/Harem Fanfic? If it is, I will be adding it to My Naruto C2: A Hero's Harem.

Also let me know if you know any that fit into My C2's Description. They are stories that must have Naruto with at least 2 or more girls. Naruto/Harem, Naruto/Multi, Naruto/Many, ect...
6/10/2008 c4 2Cherri202
Hehe, boobies. Naruto Abridged eh?

Maybe if you are after more reviews you should allow anon. reviews?

Good story, can't wait to see where it leads.
4/17/2008 c5 1Kajito Shinmi
OMGOMGOMGOMG! sque! AWESOME STORY! Updat soon or...

Burst from the heavenly skies, Shoden no Masamune!
4/1/2008 c4 6Kointoss
i do however like your title. I would suggest "Death is Only the Beginning"
4/1/2008 c5 Kointoss
ok first off, i like the overall story. That being said, i think there are some major things you need to work on.

1. is the length. It seems to move WAY too fast. I understand if you just want to write this for fun, but at least try to make it beleivable. I haven't seen ANY training from Naruto, or anything else. All he's don'e in paperwork, and that's supposed to give him his Shikai? That must be some monster paperwork.

2. This things with the english translations are kinda getting on my nerves. Just use what is called and don't try to come up with your own translations, it brings down the quality of your story. It seems like you are writing this story to bash the English dubbed versions of the series, thus making your story crap.

3. Character moves; i understand the need to cerat shikais and :the like, but try to come up with something original. Reiatsu-based Crystal Ice Mirrors? It's jsut a bit to cheesy for me. And Narut's being claws and giving his chakra back is just too cliché. It's been done too many times to be any good anymore.

4. Length: Your chapters are WAY too short, arount 1,0-1,500 words is really too short.

Overall i'd give it a 3/10. I like the NaruHaku pairing but the way you did it cheapened the entierty of the story. You have all of the results with nothing to show for it. No training, he just get's all this power and is shown to know how to use everything.

I think a major rewrite is in order if you want to make your story worth reading.
3/29/2008 c5 Zetnnik
Gah! Can't believe you left it there, just when Zaraki Kenpachi showed up! Now, we just need to see his bankai. Can't wait to find out exactly what that is...
3/29/2008 c3 Zetnnik
Hahaha! Loved your A/N regarding reviews. I could totally relate - with all the favorites and alerts, you'd think you'd get more reviews! Hm.m.m. Orihime and Rangiku? ^_^

Anyways... on with the actual review - I'm liking it so far. It's a Naruto/Bleach crossover, so what's not to like, right? Then it's Naruto who's become a shinigami plus the fact that it's Ichigo who's in charge of him (everybody loves Ichigo, so that's a good thing).

Now I'm off to read the next chapter to see what happens next!
3/29/2008 c5 Challenger
naruto & nel(when she does have a place) & halibel if u find away to get her join the good side
3/17/2008 c4 2Lazy Anime Crazy Fan
This story is so great I like it a lot
3/14/2008 c3 Challenger
add Kuukaku, Halibel, & Isane to the harem on my last review also have Naruto's zanpukato should give him higher sences & an element for each of kyuubis tails & is able to use chakra(because kyuubi) & is able to trun into a fox also later gets a hollow inside him like Ichigo but they work together & become like bothers(just to make Ichigo feel bad)
3/14/2008 c3 4TerrorInYerTub
hey i lik ur story its REALLY good.
3/14/2008 c3 mlkoolc86
this is cool, can't wait for the read the next chapter.
3/6/2008 c2 Challenger
i say make it a NarutoxHarem(Yoruichi, Soifon, Yachiru(Adult), Rangiku, Unohana, Nel, fem.Haku, Yugito) & IchigoxRukia or/& Orihime also the one how doesn't be with Ichigo goes with Naruto
3/3/2008 c1 3NaruHina Love birds
good start in your story.

are there any pairings in story and what's minato zanpukato name and it's power. And what's naruto zanpukato name and it's power.
16 Page 1 2 Next »