for Someone I could call a friend

11/17/2012 c18 Gimei
I liked it :). Though I think your Kurama is acting a bit too much like a human child and too little like a millenia old bandit from time to time. The story was good and captivating.
6/30/2012 c18 12Kaori Minamino
Ok, definitely had some issues getting on here... And posting reviews... But yay! Naota's whole, and Yasu's not... completely evil... I guess? But Shuichi's still with Hikaru who's actually a girl! Haha! Anywho, good job! I will definitely head on over to Someone I Can Love!

Kaori _
6/28/2012 c1 Guest
No offense, but no matter whut, I STILL prefer KuramaxBotan. Anything else totally does not work...
6/28/2012 c4 patlegrand3
Can you make another story. Abouth Kurama and him haven a family with Naota. I really would love to read it. Hey does any body know where i can buy a cheap heard for my note book my sister gave me. I need to fine one and buy the soft wear for thr
e virus porection.
yoour Frind PATTY
6/23/2012 c18 5C. S. Stars
Right letters wrong order. :D

She's okay! :3 Awwww! :3 I can't believe it's over! Great job hun!
6/22/2012 c18 12Angel of Randomosity
...
6/21/2012 c18 50Death101- Fox Version
Awesome job! I loved the comment about how 'girlie' Kurama is. Haha. Anyways, awesome job! When is the sequel coming out?

-d101
6/18/2012 c17 Death101- Fox Version
WHAT THE HECK! She can't be dead if there is a sequel! ... There is a sequel right? Also cute name although I don't recognize the anime. Anyways, awesome job! Please update soon!

-d101
6/18/2012 c16 Death101- Fox Version
Oh Wow! That is intense! Damn it Kurama! Why didn't you tell her she feels numb due to the abuse or something! Anyways, awesome job!

-D101
6/16/2012 c17 5C. S. Stars
OH MY GOD! It's a boy! Awww! Your naming him after Ace! Portgas D. Ace! From One Piece! X3 I LOVE IT! XD how far along are you now?

Oh no! How awful! Naota! T-T
6/16/2012 c16 C. S. Stars
Hey! How are you doing? How far along are you now? Do you know your babies gender? :3

She's missing part of her soul? Is thy it? Uh-oh.
6/15/2012 c1 FYI
Just a warning to all, a group called Critics United is currently going around and mass reporting on ANY story they deem to be breaking FF rules. This includes, but is not limited to: stories with MA or above rated content, though now they're claiming any kind of lemon is breaking the rules, Songfic's, any story that seems “Semi-hostile” to them, and any stories with polls, authors notes, or otherwise in place of an actual chapter update, you could even end up accidentally putting your story into what they view as being the “incorrect category” and they’ll report you for it. The stories are being deleted with little to no warning given, often within hours of one of their members locating it. If you want try to help stop the "cleansing" of this site and protest their bullying go to: www . change petitions/ fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net and sign the petition in hopes of helping to stop the destruction of FF . net! Also, in case your interested, theirs places like: eternal destiny . net, media miner, inuyasha-fanfiction . com, archive of our own . org, and adult fanfiction . net where you could post your stories as a back up, but hopefully you won't have to worry about it to begin with!

PS: If your interested, there's a planned boycott this week from today (Friday) to Sunday. Spread the word and maybe it'll end up sending a clear message to FF to stop this madness.
4/11/2012 c15 Death 101 - Fox Version
First, Congrats on the kid! That is awesome!

Second, yeah. FF is being odd. Probably working on some new toy.

Third, here is my review for this chapter.

Woah woah. So... Yasu is holding onto his master who loves Naota... or something? Wow that is creepy. Anyways, awesome job! With luck, Kurama will be able to do something and I look forward to seeing what role Hikaru will play. Also "Most probably not" the wording amused me a little but it matches when you think that it was Kurama who was talking. Please update soon!

-D101
4/6/2012 c15 C. S. Stars
NO WAY! YOUR PREGNANT! CONGRATULATIONS! *hugs* I can't believe it! You'll keep us updated right?

Oh dear. That's not good.
3/18/2012 c14 12Angel of Randomosity