for What was here and what was gone

2/7/2012 c3 shaz44
I wanted to let you know that your story has me intrigued. I'm not sure where the story is going or even if you are going to finish it but I am enjoying it. I have a lot of questions running through my head.

With regard to your writing. You have spelling and grammatical errors. I initially thought that you were a young person but then I read your bio and I realise that you may be older than I expected.

If you are going to continue writing please consider getting a beta - you are in desperate need of one. I hope you continue with your writing though as you have some good ideas.
2/6/2012 c1 kasey123
love it
5/16/2011 c3 45Rraz45
this is very good, please update soon!
3/4/2010 c3 1Colonelengle
I love this fic. I was following your other version and saving it to my computer to read when I had time, but where I left off on the updates and where this fic is at now didn't match. i was wondering what was going on. Then I saw your note about redoing it. I have to say this version is better on the character relationships. Are you going to update again soon?

keep up the great work.

Colonelengle
12/7/2009 c3 22Prats 'R' Us
awesome story update soon
11/14/2009 c3 2enviousxbeauty
Such a great story. Hope you update soon.
9/12/2009 c2 enviousxbeauty
I hope you update soon. I really wanna know whats gonna happen!
9/21/2008 c6 607Ghostwriter
Wow. Great job. Catch ya on the flip side.
6/13/2008 c5 12faith bonksie
oh this is so good.

please continue soon.
4/13/2008 c5 607Ghostwriter
Awesome. Catch ya on the flip side.
3/22/2008 c4 1EnglishLass
Great twist on the story, having Dean taken and raised by a Demon. Having him protect the Winchesters and not know why, tracking his knowing and John's knowing is imaginative. I can't wait to see where the story goes from here.
3/18/2008 c3 16Poaetpainter
Well atleast John is figuring it out now!

Awesome update!
3/6/2008 c3 83sammygirl1963
Interesting beginning to this story-having Dean raised by a demon sure put a spin on things. Know he knows why he felt he needed to protect the Winchesters! Now that he is remembering, I can't wait to see what he decides to do!
3/6/2008 c2 7Kaz-za-15
i like it, u should continue it. like soon. nowish. lolz. soz.
3/5/2008 c2 timetowaste247
I really liked what you did with the moment between Dean and Mary. That was really good. I don't think the sequence of events works really well. I really don't think John would let Dean come in the next day knowing what he is. I think John wouldn't differentiate Dean from the things he hunts and would kill him on the spot if he had the chance. I guess you would be going for a softer more settled John in this story. It got me to thinking what might work better would of been the moment between Dean and Mary first. Have her come to the garage looking for John or something. Once she makes the connection you have John come in break the moment and Dean runs off back to Missouri's. Then having the demon show up. John and Mary then would have reason to follow Dean. Than when John find out the truth. Point the gun at Dean. Dean and Sahara could do some neat demon thing and get out there. Then you can go back to Dean thinking about was Mary right or just desperate to find the boy she lost all those years ago. Even the thing Missouri said at the end fits in still.

It is nice that we are starting to see what growing up in a demon family was like. I like what you did with the house fire. They forgot Dean. Bad parenting. Maybe this could renew some feelings of failure as a father. He left his boy behind, he just walked right by the door and didn't even think. There has got to be some major guilt over that. It reminds me of this movie called the Deep End of the Ocean.
17 Page 1 2 Next »