for Key Blade War

10/8/2008 c1 THISACCOUNTMUSTBEDELETED
Awesome! More VenxOc please!
6/18/2008 c2 2Jeekey
Yay! you posted the key blade war story. It is really interesting so far.

Who is the mysterious Lord Nero? dundun dundun dundun. We'll find out when you update (unless we are already supposed to know then you can disregard my randomness). I can't wait to see more.

Keep writing,

Jeekey
3/12/2008 c2 22LifesLover
Aw, poor Ven... He loves her and he can't do anything about it. It's such a tale of star crossed lovers. The sadness.

I do find it a bit funny that he tricked the guards like he did. 'Don't let anybody in or OUT'. Hehehehe. Basically caused them to have to deal with him being in there if he was found out.

I love that they are so in love but that even Terra doesn't want them to be. I wonder why Terra doesn't like them being together. Is it just because she is the Queen and Ven used to be a playboy? It doesn't seem particularly right to me but then again, it is a part of the story and all will be explained.

I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what else will come out of you.

Oh, I have a request for you. I realize... that I like Larxel. Could you write me a Larxel story? I know 'not Zemyx?' But I have a Zemyx from you and Larxel can be so cute... or angsty. It's weird... I think you converted me to Larxel. Good going girl.

Lifes.Lover
3/7/2008 c1 LifesLover
Hmm... Ven doesn't sound like the nicest person. Poor Locaie, though. It sounds like being the Queen was thrust upon her and not something that she really wanted. I feel bad for her. Ven sounds like a bit of a playboy. Hehehe. Ooh, Xehanort is her spy. I wonder if that's a good thing or a bad thing. I suppose I shall just have to find out, won't I?

I wonder how this is going to turn out. Happy ending or sad ending? I shall just have to keep reading to find out, huh?

Can't wait for the next update!