for Victims Of Love

4/14/2013 c3 Dragonloverunite
That in my opinion had a great start but but the end was king of depressing...
6/12/2008 c3 14Talon83
GODDAM-

(Talon's Nobody: Just because you did it in 36 1/2 hours doesn't give you the right to curse.)

Like you have room to talk, Little Miss I Curse Like a Drunk Sailor...

(Talon's Nobody: I heard that.)

Whoopdy doo da f-n day.
6/12/2008 c3 2Jeekey
Demyx is NOT weak! It took me forever to beat him the second time (in Raidiant Garden). Anyone who says he is weak must have never faced him in Radiant Garden.

The story wasn't bad. I don't like Zemyx that much. I like them as friends in that one oneshot you did. The rest of the story was good.

RoxRox rox!

Jeekey
3/25/2008 c3 4Vampyric Ninja
I liked chapter two a lot. Axel's guilt (yes, feel guilty, Axel!
3/25/2008 c3 13Firebloom
Mm, it took me roughly 40 hours to play through it without any help, on account of me always wandering around treasure-hunting, hehe.

And sorry it took so long to review, but I really meant to do so soon enough. But I must say, all the love going on through the Organization, it's hard to say that they don't have hearts. You presented a debateable theory, in a good way. I loved the emotion you put into this chapter; a great close.
3/23/2008 c3 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
On chapter 2: That was amazingly well done. I truly apologize for underestimating your abilities. I didn't believe that a successful Larxel could follow in there, but you got it. That was great. My favorite part of it all was when they hugged and Axel said he loved her and she said, "I love you, too, Demyx." That was great. Poor Axel. Cry for him! (Or don't, maybe I want him to suffer...)

On chapter 3: ...What can I say about the first part without being mean? I liked the friendship stuff, but as soon as it said "I love you" on it, I honestly cringed. I wasn't exactly anticipating that a Larxel/Larmyx would suddenly become a Zemyx. Kinda threw me for a loop...but I did like the end. It was good in a sad sort of angsty way, but I love that kind!

By the way, the thing with Demyx watching the stones crumble was unbelievably cool!
3/21/2008 c3 22LifesLover
Aw, so sad. No, my beautiful Zemyx. WAH! I'm going to cry. Because they both died and Zexion knew it. Hehehe... I loved that part about them fighting in the Pride Lands and Demyx tried to negotiate with the heartless. I found that hysterical. But that was probably the only part that I found funny. This was so sad. I'm sad now. Very sad.

They both died. No. But it was beautifully written and I loved it. I miss my Zemyx. I need to go get a bigger fix. One that ends happily. Hm...

Anyway...

Great job!

Loves,

Lifes.Lover
3/15/2008 c2 Scribbles 'n' Words
Omg T-T Beautifully written, though. I'm sure any reader will be in tears by the end of this chapter.
3/15/2008 c1 13Firebloom
Wow. I gotta say, this was a beautifully written and

well-put-together chapter. You chose a very good assortment of words, and it was a nice, refreshing read.
3/15/2008 c2 22LifesLover
Gah! Now I'm crying... she died... and now Demy's sad. I don't like Demy sad. I don't like Axel dead, either. I'm so sad. And Zexion. Wah!

Okay, I'm better. I... think. The sadness. But yay! She forgave him. I think it's good that he made her tell him before she went off. He knew she wasn't going to come back. Poor Axel. He could have had so much with her and he blew it.

But the Larmyx was cute. But Zexion left Demy a note? Zemyx? But Zexion's dead. I loved the ending and I can't wait for the next part. I feel so sad, though. Oh phooey. I can't believe I feel bad for Larxene. But I actually liked her in the games. She was sadistic but she made no apologies about it. I liked that.

And I think it was wonderful that Demyx was the one to see the stones go although I think that Larxene was actually the first to die in the game. Ah, what do I know?

I saw your profile! And I totally want to hug you (I'd want to do that anyway). That was so sweet, putting a plug in for me. And I'm awesome? Aw, I'm just melting into a puddle of goo, right now. And a Zemyx pic? Ha, I can't wait to see! I didn't know you were an artist. I checked your DA but there wasn't anything on it. Now I know why. Hehehe. Aw, but that was totally sweet of you and I don't deserve it. Me loveys you. Not that I didn't before.
3/7/2008 c1 LifesLover
Aw, that was so sweet! Even though, I'm a total Zemyx girl, this was really sweet. Poor Demyx... he had to deal with Larxene wanting Axel before she realized that she wanted Demyx. Hehehe. But he finally got what he wanted in the end.

I don't know... I think that Axel was meaner than Roxas in this. After all, he was the one toying with Larxene's emotions. Roxas just seemed to be a bit sadistic.

I totally want a sequel girl! Even though I'm a Zemyx girl. Now I have to go and get a dose of Zemyx.

Hehehe. Loves,

Lifes.Lover
3/6/2008 c1 Oathkeepera
You should make another chapie! I want to know what happens next! PWLEASE? It's so good. Hehe... A bad Roxy, eh?

Update soon!
3/5/2008 c1 4Vampyric Ninja
Ah, very nice take on the Larymx pairing. Some very, very slight grammar mistakes, and I thought Larxene was a tad OOC (she's a strong gal), but it's still very nice.

Oh, and thank you for writing my absolutely favorite triangle in KH! ^_^

I look forward to your sequel. ;)
3/4/2008 c1 6FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A
Ha, nice ending. And yes, I keep coming back even when it isn't my challenges...that just proves how good you are! I really loved this one. I don't care if it's OOC, it actually worked and it was really sweet! I loved the ending...I don't know what to say about a sequel. Of course I want one, but can you really have a Larxel sequel to a Larmyx fic? And consider it well, 'cuz it is ME asking. Y'know, total Larxel fanatic? (I love Larmyx, too, just not as obsessively...)
3/4/2008 c1 Scribbles 'n' Words
I love it! I love this love triangle. It's so fun and enjoyable for fanfics. I like the song you used. I know a lot of people don't like song fics, but music is so inspirational! You picked a good line of a song to use with this fic. You also did a good job putting in descriptions; more of the old "show don't tell." Your dialogue is amazing! It's very realistic and helps the reader connect to your story. Great job and I look forward to reading more from you!