FanFiction.Net
for The Keepers of the Story

8/5/2008 c2 2Drakonis Aurous
Nice follow up chapter. This time its a tribute to some of the adults, namely The Possibles and Steve Barkin. Keep up the good work.

- Drakonis Aurous
7/9/2008 c2 20RonHeartbreaker
I'm less keen on this chapter - a bit less magical than the first - but I'm thrilled with how you treated Barkin, my secret fave.
7/9/2008 c1 RonHeartbreaker
Unexpected, and really quite lovely. Your writing shines. Great, now another author I have to make time to read.
4/22/2008 c2 TheRondo
As always, Mr. Linquist, a well done chapter. This story is another interesting perspective, much like A Week in the Pocket, which I can only imagine is difficult, and you do it so well.

Looking forward to you meeting some new characters.
4/18/2008 c2 2Kwebs
Interesting story, looking forward to your next update and Keep it up.
4/16/2008 c2 15screaming phoenix
A heartfelt tribute to the character's we all love, and done with style. Thank you Thomas
4/16/2008 c2 4CajunBear73
Interesting follow-up, post Valentine's Day, with some of the elder members of KP.

Tributes and accolades all around.

CB73
3/13/2008 c1 10LTAOZFAN
There is no doubt about it, sir, you have the ability to look at things from a fresh angle! This story sums up the characters nicely, and offers a hope of redemption to Bonnie as well. Very well done, sir! I wonder what might have been said about Ron's parents and Kim's parents? Oh, the possibilities!

Perhaps you should do a second chapter someday, talking to Yori, Hiro and Sensei, James, Ann, Nana, Slim and Joss Possible, Mr. & Mrs. Stoppable, or the long-suffering Mr. Barkin. And what could be said to Shego, I wonder? The events of "Stop Team Go!" gave us a very interesting idea to consider.

LTAOZFAN

"Them's my views, amen, so be it."

"Treasure Island," by R. L. Stevenson
3/10/2008 c1 TheRondo
very interesting, and well done, piece.

great work, as always, thomas!
3/10/2008 c1 2Drakonis Aurous
Whoa! This is an excellent story. It's very much a "thank you" to the characters themselves from the fanfiction writers. The interactions with Kim and the gang with the "mystery person" was very well done. One very notable point was that you gave Bonnie a chance to shime as well. Great job!

- Drakonis Aurous
3/7/2008 c1 38Jurnee Jakes
This wasn't what I was expecting at all. It was touching, with a knd of reaching into the creative mind kind of feel. I also like how you pointed out Bonnie and the fact that the show never truly explained what her problem was, with Kim inparticular.

I could almost picture Ron laughing like a little girl at what his future may hold too, though to be honest I'd see Kim being the one to turn red. (it's a red head complexion thing, trust me.)

I do have to point out one thing that you should change, however:

“Wade, you are the personification of genius, a university graduate at twelve. You are the oracle of Team Possible, with just the right piece of information at just the right time. The team does not function with you.” The young boy squirmed in his seat.

Should be 'without you'. Other than the one grammatical error, I loved it! Good job. =)
3/5/2008 c1 3bthecatslayer
WOW!

That was awesome... Really good.

I literally can't find the words to tell you how much I liked this.

It was well written, and well spoken. Every character was "in character".

You did well.

Joe
3/4/2008 c1 4CajunBear73
Good job TL! You've fleshed out the relationship from our side of the screen to theirs so very well.

Bravo and kudos to you sir!

CajunBear73