for Simple, Yet Complicated

8/4/2008 c1 NinaAella
I the story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next. Like Mars said, it's nice to see Buck as a human for once.
3/8/2008 c1 4IAmOnlyMe
I really like this idea. It's very original, and I like the way you're establishing it. You've come up with solid reasons why Buck would be in Tampa, why he would go to this bar, etc. which makes the whole thing more believable.

There were a few typos or misspelled words, so just type it into Word before you post it and run spell check. Nothing was too distracting, though, and for the most part it was very clean.

: )
3/7/2008 c1 10thekingofelrey
This is really interesting. It's cool to see a story about the incredibly neglected Buck, and to "pair" him up with Sandy is a cool choice. I like how you've characterized Buck, making him a real person instead of just some guy that mans the bar. Good job with this!
3/7/2008 c1 Mars on Fire
I'm really happy to see another Buck story. He's such a neglected character. And to put him in a situation with Sandy is a really good idea - they aren't two characters you'd assume would be friends, but I like the idea.

I also like that you've made Buck more legitimate than most people - he's a businessman, he has investors - he has a life, basically. Most people write him as sort of being ramshackle and half-assing it. I like this take on him.