FanFiction.Net
for The Marriage Class of Hogwarts

3/18/2013 c3 GurlNextDoor447
Are you going to be writing anymore chapters for this story? I really liked the first two chapters, and would love to read more! :)
3/6/2011 c3 1happygoluckyfull
Can't wait till u update!
8/8/2009 c2 2The fault in my heart
Oh new teacher of potions

who is it

and is Draco angry because he like hermione

and doesn't like her with Ron

and does Blaise know about Draco and hermione

is that what they were talking about in dracos room

well keep writing

can't wai to read more

thanks
6/25/2009 c1 1t wrecks
I liked the room descriptions- you could feel the space
5/24/2009 c3 rtghjm
hey, i was wondering if you were going to write any more of the marriage class of hogwarts. it was really interesting to read and i would love to see more of it. i understand that sometimes stories just get away from you lol. mine tend to run away from me screaming. however, i believe this story has real potential especially as its pretty unique. i have enjoyed it even if you decide not to finish it.
2/18/2009 c3 14WARPED KAWAII
so far so good. hope your computer gets over it's bug soon!
1/27/2009 c1 2Lov'nFantasy
Hilarious
10/6/2008 c3 2foreverfawkes
i noticed you haven't updated since april...and i really think you should! i'm addicted to marriage project stories and this one's really good. i do think you could spend a little less time on descriptions, though. please update!
8/20/2008 c3 5Violet Waller
aww! a month! don't worry - we wont forget you! you better tell us about the marriage petitions - from boys point of view and the girls!
8/20/2008 c2 Violet Waller
yum pancakes!

this story is so interesting! I've reading at lightning speed!

And I'm actually kind of curious about the huge beds!

ooh, blaise likes pansy!

"Hermione looked over at the Slytherin table to find Malfoy. He was already looking her way. Hermione gave him a smug ‘I knew something was definitely going on’ characteristic smile."

haha! that was funny!

leave it to McGonagall to charm the beds so no hanky panky! lol

aww bill and fleur are perfect teachers for marriage! I love them so much! good choice!

ooh! cant wait till end of september - and wonder what draco thinks - whos he gonna petition?

ahh! sorting hat is too cool! it's the perfect way to decide!

I liked the conversation she walked in on - it was so realistic, him talking casually about her!

ron is such a jerk - making her promise like that!

I was waiting to read what was so scandalous - that was the best - that too Harry sneaking in a kiss!

I was laughing imagining Blaise's reaction! "Draco and Blaise paused and noticed four Gryffindors were making out on a king size bed."

HAHA

Whats with Ron? He can't take a joke!
8/20/2008 c1 Violet Waller
you've got a great imagination. some people know how to make rooms inviting and cozy - you're one of them! I wish I lived in their dorm! And, I like their interactions. It's very adorable.
6/5/2008 c2 felidae82
pls update soon
5/28/2008 c3 felidae82
pls update soon
4/14/2008 c3 9pixiedustneverlies
I just read this and i like it! Very original i love it!
4/14/2008 c3 iluvharryandron
ohh no!

sorry about the virus

i hope things get up and running for you soon

ill be waiting!