for Uncles

12/6/2018 c1 Guest
deliberite or accicental - deliberate or accidental
11/6/2018 c6 James Birdsong
Good tale. I hope you continue.
11/9/2017 c2 KasumiKeiko
Why does Ran,a still consider him a friend? It was showed that he and and Akane have something going on behind his back. Maybe not a romance, but she knows what he was and still slept with him.
5/19/2015 c6 god of all
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon...
2/5/2015 c6 4SoulboundAlchemist
Nice!
3/20/2013 c6 shugokage
Nice story good job!
5/31/2012 c6 kajoshin
love the story but i hope u update it soon.
11/17/2011 c6 MTA
Are you ever planning to continue? It's an awesome story! I was wondering if you won't continue it, can somebody else do it?
11/10/2011 c6 ArinaSugarBaby
I hate coming across dead stories
8/14/2011 c6 5angel61991
this is a cool story. u should come b 2 it. i wanna see where this goes next.
6/3/2011 c2 Raethor
i noticed that during Ranma's fight with the outers you kept refering to him as a she
2/5/2011 c1 Hammerchuckery
2006! Agh! Five years and no updates! σ_σ
9/23/2010 c1 inu
its alright so far but thare is no way nodoca is stonger than ranma he beat safron for fucks sake that always anoys me in thease storys and her personality is severly laking
5/6/2010 c6 alichi
Damn, that end note sounded so hopeful. Hope you are still going to write this story after 4 years :P

Really looking forward to how things are going in this fic, just hope it doesn't take too many chapters for them to figure out Ranma showing the symbol of Pluto.
3/5/2010 c6 1silverstreak93242
just re-read your uncles fic, and am hoping that it's not dead! It's a very very good storyline! Just out of curiosity, you don't have to tell me, but is this gonna be a ranma/ami match up? Anyways, looking forward to an update/finish of the story!
145 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »