FanFiction.Net
for A Mark, A Mission, A Brand, A Scar

2/14/2019 c4 robituputup
Lovely story! Thank you for the great reading piece!
2/21/2014 c4 Ari
great story. thanks for sharing
11/12/2009 c1 Transylvanian
Good story.
7/7/2009 c4 29duj
This "All was well" is much more believable than JK's :))
7/6/2009 c3 duj
So that's what happened to Ron. I noticed he wasn't a teacher.

Hermione's colour sense is even weirder than her sense of fun. Baby-blue with sallow?
7/6/2009 c2 duj
I like your view of different types of Occlumency.
7/6/2009 c1 duj
Hmm, maybe he contained Voldemort in his Mark and that's why it moved? Nifty, if so.

As always in this type of fic, there is a preponderance of Gryffindors amongst the teachers, but at least the other three houses got to contribute one each. (I hate when ficcers decide that even the Heads of other Houses should be Gryffindors.) I notice you haven't mentioned a replacement for Hagrid, who was in the Order, or for any of the less visible teachers (eg Sinistra, Vector, Burbage and Binns), who presumably weren't. Did they all survive?
6/15/2009 c4 Ezmerelda
After reading your very generous review, I popped right over to see your profile, as I customarily do for reviewers.

I enjoyed this story very much, you managed to pack quite a bit of emotion in only four chapters, and yet it didn't feel rushed at all.

Good job, thanks for writing! ~"~
5/18/2009 c4 6hermionestargazer
What a lovely ending to this story, friend. I just now found it, since for some reason I no longer get alerts from the site. I am glad I did. :)

Very good work on this story, overall.

I hope all is well with you.

4/19/2008 c4 36BuckeyeBelle
Not trying to be mean or anything, but I wish you wouldn't do these place holder things. I sign up for the updates thingie on stories I like because my memory is crap. When I come here and see the place holder, I think I should come back later and look for the real chapter, but I always forget. :( If you would just wait until you post the chapter then I would get to read it.
4/17/2008 c3 8slasher454
Are you gonna let us in on what happened when he was unconscious? I'm ever so curious.

Nice work again, and I'm sure you have more than 5 readers. It's a good story. Don't give up :)
4/16/2008 c4 snapehermionelover
I would have reviewed chapter 3 while reading chapter 3 but ff won't let me since I commented on the title issue. Anyway. Chapter 3 was good. I'm so glad that Sev and Harry are getting along. I wish there was a real chapter 4 and not just a place holder. I find those to be annoying. Please udpate soon.
4/15/2008 c3 6hermionestargazer
Well done, friend! Again, the interaction between Hermione and Snape is really wonderful. And the added element of Harry and Snape in "one-up" contest is absolutely hilarious!

I like the progression of Snape and Hermione's relationship. The honest moment between Snape and Harry was well done ... very believeable.

The contest is a treat to read. I love Dumbledore's appearance. You captured him well.

I cannot wait for the next chapter.
3/25/2008 c3 3MerlockedWhovian
Was this the easiest chapter to write?
3/25/2008 c3 snapehermionelover
I'm really enjoying this story. But where is chapter 3? All I see is a chapter title. Please update soon.
20 Page 1 2 Next »